Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

Dude, I admire the thought, but that's a crappy route. Though I guess if you're going that early, it won't be a problem.
    That's what I was thinking. So instead I posted a picture of GB being GB.

S&M Collector

That's what I was thinking. So instead I posted a picture of GB being GB.
      Well, what other route could you possibly take? Roll eyes
      Come across any cool medals lately?
        From Hendersonville to Belle Meade? Hmm... I would take I-65 to I-40 and get off White Bridge...in my car.

S&M Collector

Duly noted. Thanks Dwight.
            Duly noted. Thanks Jim.
            Fixed. You're welcome.

Why is it sideways?

From Hendersonville to Belle Meade? Hmm... I would take I-65 to I-40 and get off White Bridge...in my car.
              Yeah. Or ride a bike. But I have to admit, I kinda like the urban pioneer attitude you got going on.
                Yeah. Or ride a bike. But I have to admit, I kinda like the urban pioneer attitude you got going on.
                Yea Jeff. Lets ride our bikes alongside Casa.

S&M Collector

Yea Jeff. Lets ride our bikes alongside Casa.
                  Ah geeze. As if I need to add more potential misery to a 25 mile run. No
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, I admire the thought, but that's a crappy route. Though I guess if you're going that early, it won't be a problem.
                    Why? How would you go? Before you offer up criticisms, offer solutions. Or else suffer the hate of the fury of a thousand suns.

Why is it sideways?

Solution: don't be a crazy fool and run 25 miles through Nashville semi-urban wasteland. Of course, to a guy that's logged umpteen million miles on the elliptical it probably seems like a run through Yosemite or the Grand Canyon. Since, apparently, for Casa there is no problem, I guess I can't technically call this a solution. You'll have to keep your thousand suns to yourself today. Did I read somewhere that you are running the XC race?
                      JakeKnight

On my group run this evening, one of the guys was talking about running from Hendersonville High School to the front gates of PWP on Saturday morning. Of course his wife had vetoed his idea unless he could find somebody to run with him. So far he has had no takers. And, then I found out about his quest. I said I'd think about it. Exact mileage is unknown until I map it out, but he thinks it is somewhere around 25. Shit. The floor is open for discussion.
                        Go for it. You're my hero ... sandwich. I'd join you but: a) I'll be otherwise occupied; and b) It would involve driving into the barren wastelands of north Nashville. On the plus side, I'll bet you run really fast on your way outta there.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Jeff. Me notices an internal conflict of rational vs. irrational Wink
                          Solution: don't be a crazy fool and run 25 miles through Nashville semi-urban wasteland. Of course, to a guy that's logged umpteen million miles on the elliptical it probably seems like a run through Yosemite or the Grand Canyon.
                          And then there is this.......
                          What the fuck? When did you start getting so damn rational? This place is starting to freak me out.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, I am thinking of running that grassy XC thing this evening.
                              I would be running it but I have to throw an over the hill party at my house for my mother. I have blown up 500 black balloons today. For real. They will serve their purpose for ....I dunno. 4 hours? Roll eyes

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, I am thinking of running that grassy XC thing this evening.
                                Nice. Candice, are your cheeks sore?