Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

Nice. Candice, are your cheeks sore?
    I used helium.

S&M Collector

I used helium.
        Weird that you'd do this.
        Come across any cool medals lately?
          Weird that you'd do this.
          Well... I wanted them to float on the ceiling...which was a mistake because somehow the air conditioner blew at least 50 of them upstairs to areas I can't reach...even with a really long stick. I assume they'll drop by morning.

Oh..and i'm having my sister another birthday party tomorrow night (she wasn't satisfied with the first one because pretty much only boys came) so i'm letting 5 little girls have a slumber party at my house (Trent, you cannot come). And we're going to play laser tag. All night. Well. Until like, 11. Which really only means I have to get rid of the 500 black balloons and blow up 500 pink ones. Oh..and I have to find a bakery that will make a strawberry flavored cake with strawberry icing...in 24 hours. I had ordered one from Publix and they called me this morning and said "Whoever took your order didn't realize we don't make strawberry cakes." They could have called me....I dunno....Monday? UGH. I hate my families birthdays. They're too close together.

Lazy idiot

Well... I wanted them to float on the ceiling...which was a mistake because somehow the air conditioner blew at least 50 of them upstairs to areas I can't reach...even with a really long stick. I assume they'll drop by morning.
              Fixed

Tick tock

Fixed
                Nice. I found a strawberry cake. Shhyyea.

I always demanded a strawberry cake for my b-day when I was a little kid. And it had to have pink icing AND be in the shape of a heart. I must have been a real pain in the ass.

I always demanded a strawberry cake for my b-day when I was a little kid. And it had to have pink icing AND be in the shape of a heart. I must have been a real pain in the ass.
                    Well, my favorite was also strawberry, but not in a heart shape.
                      My birthday is on Valentine's Day, so I was a real stickler about it. Blush

I just liked the taste. But now, I like yellow cake with chocolate frosting. Speaking of tasty my wife was just sent a gift from Martha Stewart's cronies (don't ask why). It's here cookie cook book. And as the cookie baker of the house, I've got quite a job to do this weekend. We haven't decided which to bake, but man! They all look good.
                          Thanks. Now I want cookies. Damn you, JHorner!!

Lazy idiot

We are birthday buddies.

Tick tock

We are birthday buddies.
                              Cool! Let's demand that Trent make us some strawberry cakes for the Monkey finish line picnic.

MMMM.... COOKIES!