Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

Lazy idiot

Cool! Let's demand that Trent make us some strawberry cakes for the Monkey finish line picnic.
    Definitely. Being a guy with a Valentine's birthday kind of sucks. Why should have I have to buy stuff for other people on my birthday? Evil grin Wink Serious anti-woot.

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

MMMM.... COOKIES!
      Jeff, I'm not kidding you when I tell you this. When I saw this picture I smelled cookies. I now hate you, too. (there are no cookies in my house right now)

Tick tock

Likability is overrated. It's all about the snark.

Lazy idiot

Likability is overrated. It's all about the snark.
          Hate is the new love. Whatever. Glad you found the Swamp and Mini-Swamp (what the hell am I doing here?), you fit right in.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why? For real.
              You wouldn't understand, you're not blonde. I'll explain later, hold on, Phelps is swimming.

Okay, another gold, anyway... This is the cake I got her."Strawberry Passion" Tanya, my sister is just like you were. Strawberry cake every year. She had one on the camping trip a couple of weeks ago that my Moms friend (who makes cakes) made her...it was in the shape of a purse with red twizzlers for the purse handles. It was really cute. Her actual official birthday was August 12th, so she made herself a strawberry cake. And then, of course, at her 2nd, or is it 3rd, birthday party of the month...she must have another strawberry cake. And I must get it for her. Looks like the one i'm getting is actually just strawberry ice cream and red velvet cake though...i'm going to tell her it's a different type of strawberry cake. lol I was more annoying I think...I always wanted blackberry cobbler with candles in it. As far as cake goes though chocolate cake with white frosting is my favorite.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It wasn't a real camping trip if you brought a strawberry cake.
                    It wasn't a real camping trip if you brought a strawberry cake.
                    The cake melted. And racoons ate our s'mores supplies. Does that make it a real camping trip?

The Greatest of All Time

I have my first Olympic Distance triathlon on Sunday Big grin
                      Finally done with the kiddie tri's huh?
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        Finally done with the kiddie tri's huh?
                        Yes. Dude. I'm freaking out...I need your help. I changed my first flat tire on Tuesday night. I was with Stephen (coach) and he left me on the side of the road and told me to change it and he'd come back for me. It was a good way to learn/remember how to change a tire...um, because I had to. Anyway, I got it changed an hour later. Yea, it took me that long. Anyway...so I couldn't find a hole in my tube or tire, so I put the same tube back in and pumped it up with the co2 thingy I had. It wouldn't stay inflated...sooo...I put a different, new tube in. It was fine. I rode back to my car when Steve came back for me. I had planned to ride yesterday, but didn't get to, so I planned on riding this morning....well, I went out to my garage to get my bike and my tire was flat again. I pumped it up with my floor pump...it still felt squishy...so I pumped it again then I got on it and rode in my driveway and it immediately went flat again. Were both tubes bad or do you think maybe there's something in my tire that I can't find that's popping the tubes? I asked Steve and he told me not to take it to the bike shop and let them figure it out...he told me to figure it out myself and keep looking for a hole. I can't freaking find any holes...the tube seems fine! I got frustrated and went and ran the 11.2..plus some. But yea...i'm supposed to do an Olympic Distance on Sunday. I didn't realize the race was 2 1/2 hours away though, and the hotel there is booked. I gotta figure out what to do about that too. Ugh.

If I were your coach and it was 48 hours before your first Olympic distance tri, I think I'd focus on your mental preparation and confidence as opposed to "teaching you a lesson" by turning you into the bike mechanic. Take it to the shop.

If I were your coach and it was 48 hours before your first Olympic distance tri, I think I'd focus on your mental preparation and confidence as opposed to "teaching you a lesson" by turning you into the bike mechanic. Take it to the shop.
                            And then go eat some strawberry cake. MTA - Tomorrow's cookie baking day. Seems like DW wants me to bake the banana walnut chocolate chip ones. I haven't settled on it yet, though.
                              banana walnut chocolate chip ones..