Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Candice, You have a bad tire. There is a hole or split in it somewhere. Just buy a new one at the bike shop and pop it on. It's super easy. If you can change a tube puting a new tire on is easy as pie. When I got down to Panama City beach for the Ironman I got my bike out of the shipping box, put it together, and took it out for a ride to make sure it was adjusted properly. I flatted about one mile from my hotel. Changed the tube, flatted again. Bad tire. Easy fix.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Take it to the shop.
      Good plan. I like it.

Bad tire. Easy fix.
        Cool. Yea, I was thinking that's probably what it was...but he told me to FIND where there's a hole or a split in the tire if there is...and I can't. Do you think it's just really small?

Jhorner is trying to make skinny runners fat with his talk of yummy Martha Stuart cookies. FYI...every Martha Stuart dessert recipe i've ever used has immediately made me gain 2 lbs. She's evil. She should go back to prison.

The Greatest of All Time

Cool. Yea, I was thinking that's probably what it was...but he told me to FIND where there's a hole or a split in the tire if there is...and I can't. Do you think it's just really small?
            It probably is small and only opens up when a fully inflated tube is inside of it. This is really common dear.

Oh. Well he's mean. I've been looking for that damn hole all day.

The Greatest of All Time

Oh. Well he's mean. I've been looking for that damn hole all day.
                You're not going to find it. Well, here's how you can maybe find it. Put in a fresh tube, inflate it, and then look around for it once the tube pressure is where it normally is. Sometimes they are on the sidewall though. I have to ask the question: why are you looking for it? What is that going to solve? A new tire is what $20-$30? I don't get it.

You're not going to find it. Well, here's how you can maybe find it. Put in a fresh tube, inflate it, and then look around for it once the tube pressure is where it normally is. Sometimes they are on the sidewall though. I have to ask the question: why are you looking for it? What is that going to solve? A new tire is what $20-$30? I don't get it.
                  I don't get it either. He told me to look for it, so that's what I was doing.

Oh Mighty Wing

this might sound stupid but do you use the soap technique to find holes?

The Greatest of All Time

I don't get it either. He told me to look for it, so that's what I was doing.
                      Dude. I am going to have to square you away, seriously. Just go buy a new tire and throw that one in the trash.

Shan: hahahahahaha

Dude. I am going to have to square you away, seriously. Just go buy a new tire and throw that one in the trash.
                          I believe you. I'm going to get a new tire. Thanks Big grin

S&M Collector

Give me my damn thread back. Angry
                            Come across any cool medals lately?
                              Give me my damn thread back. Angry
                              Nope. This is how we roll. You and I.

S&M Collector

And tell your tire to HTFU. and, if you used one of these, you'd have no problems.
                                Come across any cool medals lately?