Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

The Greatest of All Time

And tell your tire to HTFU. and, if you used one of these, you'd have no problems.
    Now that's how I roll.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan: hahahahahaha
      so that was stupid Confused

Lazy idiot

I knew what you meant. I would have tried that or putting it in a tub or something.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Fuckin' bikers. They're such jerks. Roll eyes
          Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Drew, I'm glad you knew what I meant. Wait so I'm still confused is that not what you do?? Pour soapy water through the treads and see where bubbles are made.

Oh Mighty Wing

Fuckin' bikers. They're such jerks. Roll eyes
              seriously!!!
                I didn't understand what you meant. I thought you were making gay prison jokes.

Oh Mighty Wing

I didn't understand what you meant. I thought you were making gay prison jokes.
                  hahahaha I'm not quick enough for that!

S&M Collector

I'm going to take my damn thread back. I am now under 9 hours from go-time. Friday is always homemade burrito Friday at Wally's World. They were great, but we'll see how they sit with me in about 10 hours. Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! I hope the burrito sits really well!
                        I'm taking the thread back. I'm babysitting the slumber party of 12 year olds. They think i'm cool because I let them throw bags of mini oreos at each other and drink red bulls at 12 am. They've only broke one thing so far. Oh...and I totally kicked their asses at lazer tag. In all 5 games that we played. I rule. Who's thread was this? Trent...is it dangerous to let them suck helium out of balloons?

S&M Collector

Oh...and I totally kicked their asses at lazer tag. In all 5 games that we played. I rule.
                          Leave it to you to always be competing. The poor kids are probably emotionally scarred now. Roll eyes
                          Who's thread was this?
                          The thread certainly doesnt belong to you. It belongs to the Guy who Everybody Thinks Matters.
                            So I guess you're running to the gates right about now...

The Greatest of All Time

I got in 7.5 this morning at 7:30 pace. Not much knee discomfort. Very happy. Caught an awesome sunrise. Great way to start off the weekend.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He did it. 3:57 for 26.2 miles.