Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

From the North Side to the Front Gates on Foot (Read 594 times)

The Greatest of All Time

He did it. 3:57 for 26.2 miles.
    DAMN.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Casa...you're an idiot. But damn. How was the route? How many people did it? (<--for real) did you get a shirt and a medal? did you place in your age group? marcus...i have a feeling there is going to be no slogging through monkey for you. if you beat me with a bum knee though, i will cry. kind of like how i cry everytime casa beats me on his broken legs. real)="" did="" you="" get="" a="" shirt="" and="" a="" medal?="" did="" you="" place="" in="" your="" age="" group?="" marcus...i="" have="" a="" feeling="" there="" is="" going="" to="" be="" no="" slogging="" through="" monkey="" for="" you.="" if="" you="" beat="" me="" with="" a="" bum="" knee="" though,="" i="" will="" cry.="" kind="" of="" like="" how="" i="" cry="" everytime="" casa="" beats="" me="" on="" his="" broken="" legs.=""></--for real) did you get a shirt and a medal? did you place in your age group? marcus...i have a feeling there is going to be no slogging through monkey for you. if you beat me with a bum knee though, i will cry. kind of like how i cry everytime casa beats me on his broken legs. >

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus...I have a feeling there is going to be no slogging through Monkey for you. If you beat me with a bum knee though, I will cry. Kind of like how I cry everytime Casa beats me on his broken legs.
          Candice, How about we run next to each other then? I could use the company and in person I am awfully nice and sometimes downright funny as hell....although Monkey could turn me into a real miserable bastard. But hey, misery loves company. Right?

Candice, How about we run next to each other then? I could use the company and in person I am awfully nice and sometimes downright funny as hell....although Monkey could turn me into a real miserable bastard. But hey, misery loves company. Right?
            Sounds good to me. It will for sure be miserable. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

Sounds good to me. It will for sure be miserable. Big grin
              Like I said, misery loves company. In my experience (mostly in the miltary), it's easier to deal with and get through bullshit if others are along for ride. Monkey=Bullshit Candice+Marcus=Anti-bullshit team. Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

DAMN House! How was it??

The Greatest of All Time

DAMN House! How was it??
                  Dude. He's probably drunk as a monkey right now. I doubt he will be posting today.

Like I said, misery loves company. In my experience (mostly in the miltary), it's easier to deal with and get through bullshit if others are along for ride. Monkey=Bullshit Candice+Marcus=Anti-bullshit team. Big grin
                    I agree. Should I make anti-bullshit team tshirts? Wink

Dude. He's probably drunk as a monkey right now. I doubt he will be posting today.
                      My concern is....is he still alive? You know...because who am I going to pick on if he's not. Wait...isn't Sundays his horse shoe and beer day or whatever? MTA: Not that today is Sunday.

S&M Collector

Dude! I love you! How do you know me so well?
                        Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

see, Marcus, he can't stay away - even if it's only to profess his love for you! Tongue

S&M Collector

Well, I don't know whose thread this is anymore, and I haven't read through everything on the seventeeen boards that I troll....So, shan, how was your run today?

Oh Mighty Wing

Well, I don't know whose thread this is anymore, and I haven't read through everything on the seventeeen boards that I troll....So, shan, how was your run today?
                              umm... Shan is dealing with things and she doesn't know what. My run fell apart at mile 2 with nausea and tears. Thankfully RockenMama is REALLY nice and wasn't upset with me. How was yours?

S&M Collector

Casa...you're an idiot. But damn. How was the route? How many people did it? (<--for real)="" did="" you="" get="" a="" shirt="" and="" a="" medal?="" did="" you="" place="" in="" your="" age="" group?="" marcus...i="" have="" a="" feeling="" there="" is="" going="" to="" be="" no="" slogging="" through="" monkey="" for="" you.="" if="" you="" beat="" me="" with="" a="" bum="" knee="" though,="" i="" will="" cry.="" kind="" of="" like="" how="" i="" cry="" everytime="" casa="" beats="" me="" on="" his="" broken=""></--for>
                                Thank you. I knew before I got up this morning, after only 2 hours of sleep, that I was an idiot. As far as the route, it really was pretty much a straight shot. We were on Gallatin Road for 15 miles. It took us from H'ville HS to James Robertson Pkwy. Gallatin road really is a forgiving route. Sure you climb on occasion, but there is always a downhill pay-off. Traffice was minimal at the time that we were running. The ration of "regular" vehile to police car was probably 50/50l, so that was encouraging n terms of any safety concerns. There were only 2 tense moments on lower Gallatin. As far as the number of peole that did it, there were two. I placed first in my age group, and tied for first overall. No S&M. Sad I might have to run back down to lower Gallatin Road now that the sun is setting to see if can change that.. MTA: I would like to make you cry at Monkey III.