Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Summer & Fall Race Calendar (Read 1242 times)

I'm good friends with the RD's of the IRFTP races. Emmit & Jessika. They're great people. That said, i've only ran one of their races...  The winner ended up running extra at the end because the cones were misplaced.

Knowing them, I  do know that they work really hard to try and make the races great. I think they've gotten better. It really is all about the party though. Thus the name.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm good friends with the RD's of the IRFTP races.

Really?  My interactions with them have all always been very positive.  Not everybody has had the same experience.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I'm good friends with the RD's of the IRFTP races. Emmit & Jessika. They're great people. That said, i've only ran one of their races...  The winner ended up running extra at the end because the cones were misplaced.

Knowing them, I  do know that they work really hard to try and make the races great. I think they've gotten better. It really is all about the party though. Thus the name.

Thanks, appreciate the response.  I've heard the same about the RD's.

The summer/fall schedule remains in flux...maybe I should just add a few more miles to the Sunday run in PWP and do the monkey.

BMenees

Yes. Obviously.

Fall Race Calendar

9.7 - Run 4 Sight 5k (Ky)

9.12 - Run Chikn 10k 

9.26 - Shelby Bottoms 15k

10.3 - Jesse James 5k (Ky)

10.10 - Gamaliel Autumn Festival 5k (Ky)

10.18 - Music City Half Marathon

10.31 - Medical Center 10k (Ky)

11.7 - Clarksville Half Marathon or......11.14 - Team Nashville 10 Miler

11.21 - Run 4 Life 4 Miler

11.26 - Habitrot 5k

12.4 Rudolph's 5k

12:12 Rocket City Marathon

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The King of Beasts

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Getting a real hankering to beat some high school kids and eat a popsicle.

Why is it sideways?

I'll be there.

Yay!

I think I've talked Cheryl into it too. I had to assure her that it wasn't really a race. The fact that there's a starting gun and a clock still confounds her though.

Why is it sideways?

Yay!

I think I've talked Cheryl into it too. I had to assure her that it wasn't really a race. The fact that there's a starting gun and a clock still confounds her though.

Sweet. The mysterious Lulu may also make an appearance.

Excellent.

Perhaps we'll see T.T. and the moderately-elusive Lizzy.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shayna may pop out another run too. 

That is is her return to school after over two months off and all that terrible academic backsliding she has done does not dispirit her into spending the evening crying in bed.

^^ HaHa.   If she had that 2 extra weeks off to make it THREE MONTHS OFF she would be totally screwed and never have hopes of getting into a good college.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Her future job has already been outsourced and she is just 10.

The Thunder

Excellent.

Perhaps we'll see T.T. and the moderately-elusive Lizzy.

No chance.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…