Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Me & Vince Young (Read 236 times)

JakeKnight

This picture leaves me weirdly speechless. It's pretty cool but I just can't figure out what to say about that adorable doe-eyed nine-year old who looks sort of like Candice. Young was a hugely disappointing fantasy player. Oh - you may feel otherwise. Different fantasies.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Oh - you may feel otherwise. Different fantasies.
        No...I actually don't like VY as a person. He's a prick. Mr. 4.24 is a nice guy, Gage, Paul Williams, Vandenhowever you spell it...most of the players ive met recently...all nice guys. Vince Young? Prick. I go to training camp a lot. That picture does make me look like i'm in love with him though. I'm good at faking.

Can we just start a nashville mini swamp fantasy league? I couldn't join the other one it was full Sad

The Greatest of All Time

All I know is that he QB'd my beloved Longhorns to a National Championship in one of the best college football games I have ever seen. MTA: Ok Tweak, I am here. What now?
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
              MTA: Ok Tweak, I am here. What now?
              Not sure.

The Greatest of All Time

Not sure.
                WTF? No party? Nothing? MTA: There is no way these female Chinese gymnasts are all 16 or older. No eff'n way.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  MTA: There is no way these female Chinese gymnasts are all 16 or older. No eff'n way.
                  I was just thinking the same thing.