Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

15k pre game (Read 470 times)

The King of Beasts

i gave up, it was so hot and muggy, i would not have hit the turnover i wanted so i packed it in after an easy 10.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

It was muggy. Nice workout on Saturday, Bill.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The King of Beasts

nice trail run Jeff.

it will be nice when fall gets here, i have had enough of this hot humid weather.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

My shorts were absolutely soaked, three miles in. The woods kept the sun off, though. Fall will come.

The King of Beasts

Fall will come.

Well its about time !

The Thunder

Hey Thunder....I saw a friend of yours today when I was out running. I was wearing the hideous snglt and he recognized it when I stopped to watch the XC kiddos running. His name is also Andrew...Kowsenowski or something?

He seemed nice. Why is he friends with you?

Andrew Wisnewski...yeah, he's nice.  He ran at Tech with me.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He ran Monkey one year.  He did not like it so much.  So so, but not super happy about it:

It did suck to run by yourself for much of the race, but I love the scenery, which includes the monkeys. Maybe I should not have picked this for my first marathon. The course is beautiful but hard. The people and beer were great.

The Thunder

He ran Monkey one year.  He did not like it so much.  So so, but not super happy about it:

It did suck to run by yourself for much of the race, but I love the scenery, which includes the monkeys. Maybe I should not have picked this for my first marathon. The course is beautiful but hard. The people and beer were great.

First, and only marathon.  He's a chump.  He needs to run more.  He was a sub 1:20 1/2 marathoner...no more.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…