Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Dec 22nd - 28th (Read 694 times)

The Thunder

Candice was unnecessarily bitching and whining. So unlike her!
      It's cool Shan. I'm just pissy because being 32 sucks. So old. So very old. How will I go on?

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Stupid fucking toe. Fuck.
        I thought we talked about this? You see my log? It's called rest and healing. I am on the elliptical or exercise bike 2X a day so I am not falling completely out of shape. You can do a lot in 15 weeks if you're healthy from the start. Goal: Be 100% healthy Jan 1. Remember?
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          If your fucking toe hurts, go to the doctor. Duh. Stop bitching about it and do something. See an expert..not a PT. Stop running long enough for it to heal. Or just fucking run anyway. Just do something. Geez...oh and not to kick dirt in your eye....but: 2008 Thunder 1800.6 Mi 9d 2hr Candice C. 1799.4 Mi 10d 15hr
          I am going to the doctor, bitch. PT doesn't wanna see me anymore since it's not helping. I told you that. This is what i'm talking about though...I said I'm sick of talking about it, and then you tell me to quit talking about it.

I thought we talked about this? You see my log? It's called rest and healing. I am on the elliptical or exercise bike 2X a day so I am not falling completely out of shape. You can do a lot in 15 weeks if you're healthy from the start. Goal: Be 100% healthy Jan 1. Remember?
            My plan is to take the rest of December completely off after this weekend in Vegas. Everyone knows what i'm doing in Vegas, right? Stupid stupid stupid stupid shit.

Lazy idiot

My plan is to take the rest of December completely off after this weekend in Vegas. Everyone knows what i'm doing in Vegas, right? Stupid stupid stupid stupid shit.
              Gettin' married?

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm thinking that's a beautiful week for my first 100 mile week. Who's with me!? Jeff? I'll bet you are!
                Hmmm. Interesting.
                Dec 22nd - 28th
                Doesn't that overlap with the last proposed Thunder challenge?
                Alright, enough. Love the enthusiasm. But you know the 100 mile week is kind of a holy grail of running. It takes reorganizing your life around running. It means that you have always just run or are getting ready to run. It can be done as a stunt by the undertrained runner (right, Trent?). But to run 100 miles a week as a part of a training plan in order to take your running places you've never gone is not something to be frivolous about. It requires reorganizing your life around something pretty fucking stupid that no one gives a shit about except for you and even you doubt why the fuck you are running around in circles all the goddamn day. It means being constantly on the edge of injury, worrying about whether or not this niggle will turn into something more serious. It requires holding yourself back when you want to go faster. And it can break a runner. I've been running for a long time and I have run two 100 mile weeks in my life. After the first one, in my first training cycle, it put me in a hole that I am only now climbing out of. The second I handled more easily, but hte quad pain I am dealing with still now began during that time. Hopefully a few more 100 mile weeks are in store for me. Hopefully I will be ready. Hopefully I will not break my leg from the pounding. Hopefully I will not get too cranky from the constant glycogen depletion. Hopefully I will be able to write some good stuff at some time during the day. Hopefully these big weeks will allow me to hold 5:40 pace for 26 fucking miles. Hopefully. But not certainly. Not at all. So, yeah, you'd run a 100 mile week if you could. If you could. So would I, if I could, if I can, if I am capable, if if if if if if if if if if. Do not take the "ifs" lightly. Do not speak of them flippantly. That's why we're in it. For the ifs. It is a hell of a long way from "if" to "totally would." If I could run a 2:30 marathon, I totally would because hey you know sounds like fun.
                Jeff. That was beautiful. This must be shared with others...
                right, Trent?
                Amen brotha. Amen. I have attempted it three times, succeeded twice. And all as stunts, not parts of a training cycle.
                Stupid fucking toe. Fuck.
                HTFU.

The Greatest of All Time

Everyone knows what i'm doing in Vegas, right? Stupid stupid stupid stupid shit.
                    I don't. Tell me you're not racing on it, please tell me that. Dude, I just looked that shit up. December 7. I am so disappointed in you. For real though, you need to think long and hard about this. You even wrote it's stupid.

I don't. Tell me you're not racing on it, please tell me that. Dude, I just looked that shit up. December 7. I am so disappointed in you. For real though, you need to think long and hard about this. You even wrote it's stupid.
                      I told you about it. I'm going out there to hang out with my friend who lives out there, a couple of other friends are coming too. We're just doing the half. Chill out. Cut this disappointed in me shit out. I was already committed to it before I was committed to Monkey... My friend said I could just run with her if I wanted (she'll probably barely break 2 hrs). So that'd be really easy. I don't know yet. Either way, running 13 miles is what's stupid. After this weekend i'm taking off the rest of December at least...i'm gonna have to, I think. I'm talking like...completely off.

The Thunder

Cool...Trent's in. Jeff's a maybe. Nice...I like it.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

Either way, running 13 miles is what's stupid.
                          That's my point.

Why is it sideways?

I'm just pissy because being 32 sucks. So old. So very old. How will I go on?
                            Heh.
                              Heh.
                              That's not old. You're still within my dateable age range. Oh, except that you're excluded because you're married and stuff.

Why is it sideways?

That's not old. You're still within my dateable age range. Oh, except that you're excluded because you're married and stuff.
                                I don't feel old. Except for when I say the sentence: "32 years old and still in graduate school." Hopefully this will be remedied soon.