Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Does anyone know... (Read 510 times)

Like Thunder said, Candice, you can come stay with us for a while. The commute from the 'boro isn't too bad... though our dog doesn't like other dogs...
      Thanks guys...you all are great. I ended up staying at home last night so that I could have world war 17, & 18. Ha. I'm leaving today for a "few days." I have a place to go now... my uncles in Lebanon, or Deannas. I haven't decided yet. Thanks for offering to let me stay with you guys (Jeff, Andrew and Liz, MTA: Tanya!). You guys are great friends.

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks guys...you all are great. I ended up staying at home last night so that I could have world war 17, & 18. Ha. I'm leaving today for a "few days." I have a place to go now... my uncles in Lebanon, or Deannas. I haven't decided yet. Thanks for offering to let me stay with you guys (Jeff, Andrew and Liz). You guys are great friends.
        I'm glad you have a place to go. I hope WW19 doesn't occur while you are trying to leave. Will we still be hearing from you??
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. I don't think he'd hurt me.
          Think? Ummm...that ain't all too reassuring. Of course, neither is a runners' posse. Oh, and I'm happy to offer up my place, but I don't know if you'd like a crying baby all night...

Lazy idiot

Of course, neither is a runners' posse.
            Too lithe. Too runnerly. Good luck, Candice. glad you have friends close by to help!

Tick tock

The Thunder

Think? Ummm...that ain't all too reassuring. Of course, neither is a runners' posse. Oh, and I'm happy to offer up my place, but I don't know if you'd like a crying baby all night...
              Run fast....carry a big stick.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Will we still be hearing from you??
                Yes, I have a laptop...and as long as I can steal wireless ... Wink

Think?
                  I'll be okay. He's not violent.

The Thunder

So did you take my gmail advice and check the settings?

So did you take my gmail advice and check the settings?
                      Yea, and I also changed my password. Thanks!

The Thunder

Yea, and I also changed my password. Thanks!
                        All in a day's work for the Swamp Mom!

S&M Collector

Where I can move to? Somewhere in town that's NOT Bellevue, that's nice, safe (it'll be me and 1 dog), but affordable....etc. I can only think of Bellevue. I can't live in Bellevue. I know we just had this conversation with an out of towner but my reasoning is a little blurred at the moment.
                          First of all, your reasoning is always blurred. Yes, I know. Pot, meet kettle. Second of all, the answer to your question about where to move is pretty obvious. Have you ever heard of RiverGETM? Roll eyes
                          Come across any cool medals lately?
                            First of all, your reasoning is always blurred. Yes, I know. Pot, meet kettle. Second of all, the answer to your question about where to move is pretty obvious. Have you ever heard of RiverGETM? Roll eyes
                            Thanks for talking to me this afternoon House. Hope your bike ride went well!!

S&M Collector

Thanks for talking to me this afternoon House. Hope your bike ride went well!!
                              Oh, that's right. I had forgotten about that. I guess I get so used to tuning you out that I at first didn't recall that we had spoken earlier today. Tongue MTA: All kidding aside.....You're obviously going through some tough times right now, but know that you've got a lot of people supporting you in the RA commune. Best of luck. Smile
                              Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Glad to see this pop up I was just wondering about you Candice. Are you moved and settled? How are you doing?