Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11.2 on Sat? Any takers (Read 441 times)

C-R

7 it is. I'll be in a gray Nissan Quest mini van. Yeah I know super cool crusing machine. But hey it does have a dvd player.

See ya Sat.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Hoodoo Guru

6 or 7 on Saturday.  No Trent.

4:30 on Sunday.  Trent.  Remember kids, daylight savings time ends.

So 4:30 is the new 5:30?  Are you doing the 11.2 Sunday?  An 11.2 double maybe?

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A single 11.2 Sunday.  I gotta get to work in Franklin by 8am.

The King of Beasts

Race series on Friday night?

Another Night Alone Invitational.  This is their fall track series.

There will be a 2mile & 5k, not sure what I am going to enter.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Another Night Alone Invitational.  This is their fall track series.

There will be a 2mile & 5k, not sure what I am going to enter.

Hmmm what do the shirts look like?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Did you really just ask that?

The King of Beasts

a lot like you face

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

It's possible that I could show up for this run since I've been pondering the 11.2 to see the park in full Autumn foliage before it is gone.

I must ask C-R, where can I get an Ultra singlet? LOVE IT!  I must have one cause that is my preferred beer.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fall foliage at PWP is just beginning.  It should peak in about 3 weeks 4 days.
                    C-R

It's possible that I could show up for this run since I've been pondering the 11.2 to see the park in full Autumn foliage before it is gone.

I must ask C-R, where can I get an Ultra singlet? LOVE IT!  I must have one cause that is my preferred beer.

What size Ricky? I might be able to schmooze one.

Damn, I hope I can repay the hospitality if any of you people venture to Indy. However, I will only have beer in the van this time so tha'll have to do.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

C-R

Fall foliage at PWP is just beginning.  It should peak in about 3 weeks 4 days.

I didn't realize flying monkeys change colors.

The Thunder

I never would have pegged you for an Ultra guy.  Figured you to be a Bud Heavy dude.  Huh.  Can you really even call Mich Ultra beer?  Trent...need a ruling on this one!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

What size Ricky? I might be able to schmooze one.

Damn, I hope I can repay the hospitality if any of you people venture to Indy. However, I will only have beer in the van this time so tha'll have to do.

For real? I wear a Large, if not overly sized large, then medium. Either way, I'm there!

See y'all Sat @ 7.

Thanks C-R

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

C-R

For real? I wear a Large, if not overly sized large, then medium. Either way, I'm there!

See y'all Sat @ 7.

Thanks C-R

I'll have to bring it for Monkey as I won't see the Man this week. Cool?

Andrew, same alcohol content, less calories = no beer gut, and great taste!

You should have pegged me for Killians Red. I like those if I'm feeling randy.

Ricky