Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

She's baaaaaaack!! (Read 551 times)

That's right, bitches - I think I just hit my highest milage since college (a mere 33.1 - pathetic, but I'll take it). No pain, no groaning, and I smell a hint of marathon in the air... let's hope I can make it this time.

A Saucy Wench

Yeah!!!!!!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Congrats Liz!! You got this.

Oh Mighty Wing

WWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! umm and 33 isn't pathetic to me!!!

Why is it sideways?

Sweet, Liz!!! Keep on rockin' in the free world.
              Shan, I've been log-stalking you, girlfriend... you're WELL beyond 33! Nice work!!!

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, I've been log-stalking you, girlfriend... you're WELL beyond 33! Nice work!!!
                Blush thanks but this isn't about me... it's about how AWESOME you are doing!!!
                  Liz.... we never went for sushi.

we will go one of these days - once school is in session, my life disapears... clear your schedule the second week of May - we can eat all the sushi we can fit into our bellies Shocked
                      we can eat all the sushi we can fit into our bellies Shocked
                      In that case, we should go to that one place in the Gulch. I always forget what it's called.... all you can eat though. Guuuud stuff.

The Thunder

In that case, we should go to that one place in the Gulch. I always forget what it's called.... all you can eat though. Guuuud stuff.
                        That place is HORRIBLE! Not good sushi.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wild Wasabi in Cummin's Station is also all you can eat, but much tastier and cleaner.

The Thunder

Wild Wasabi in Cummin's Station is also all you can eat, but much tastier and cleaner.
                            Much better choice than Ru Sann.

Hoodoo Guru

What! You guys have been going to eat sushi without me? Bastards. We were a team. Dallas, Andrew, Trent, EricMc. Those were magical times. Magical times. What happened? Andrew became Thunder. Trent has time for family, race directing, work, message boarding, running and out of town conferences but no time for me? EricMc. Well EricMc remains an enigma. Bald as an eagle. Baffled by Facebook. Whatever. Screw you guys.

The tangents are moot.

The Thunder

What! You guys have been going to eat sushi without me? Bastards. We were a team. Dallas, Andrew, Trent, EricMc. Those were magical times. Magical times. What happened? Andrew became Thunder. Trent has time for family, race directing, work, message boarding, running and out of time conferences but no time for me? EricMc. Well EricMc remains an enigma. Bald as an eagle. Baffled by Facebook. Whatever. Screw you guys.
                                You were dead to me the day I got this tattoo alone.