Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Drew - if you go run i'll go run!! Dragon - YEAH!!!! Candice - NNNOOO!!!!! As for me - i'm starting to get cranky - and yet super excited all at the same time... stupid life....
      Hey Candice...Hope you're okay! I'm glad no one (and no legs) was seriously hurt. Why are you driving a spaceship?

Lazy idiot

Drew - if you go run i'll go run!!
        I ran. Did you run?

Tick tock

Why are you driving a spaceship?
          Because that's what Enterprise gave me and my insurance company only pays $30 a day for a rental car, so I couldn't go with the Escalade.

The Thunder

Maybe if you drove a smaller car you wouldn't go around crashing into people? Big grin Glad you're both okay. I hope you're still ready to win the training race tomorrow.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

, so I couldn't go with the Escalade.
              An Escalade is the fat buffoon of cars. It's the vehicular parallel to a six-bottle fuel belt in a 5k. Why would you want to drive one of those?

Oh Mighty Wing

I ran. Did you run?
                Hopefully will run afterschool - before tutoring - hopefully I won't be too stinky! Actually I lied I need to go to the bank before tutoring... mother f'er!

Lazy idiot

Hopefully will run afterschool - before tutoring - hopefully I won't be too stinky! Actually I lied I need to go to the bank before tutoring... mother f'er!
                  I ran yesterday. I will run again today. You will run again today. So it is written.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

An Escalade is the fat buffoon of cars. It's the vehicular parallel to a six-bottle fuel belt in a 5k. Why would you want to drive one of those?
                    +42
                      I don't. It was a joke. I was joking.

Lazy idiot

Biggie Smalls only pimps around town in Escalades. DUUHHHH.

Tick tock

I was joking.
                          Yeah, I figured. I just wanted to grasp the opportunity to lambaste Escalades.

Biggie Smalls only pimps around town in Escalades. DUUHHHH.
                            Well him and I ARE dating. Not sure if he's going to be able to handle dating someone who's driving around in a spaceship.

Lazy idiot

Well him and I ARE dating. Not sure if he's going to be able to handle dating someone who's driving around in a spaceship.
                              Huh... really? I wondered why I made that joke. Wink What kind of car is a "spaceship"?

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

I drive an Escalade.