Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nashvillians meet ShanHas (Read 275 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Trent- you can't call GETM on someone who hasn't seen the park - the parks I run in don't always have shaded paths/trails. Drew/Candice - I don't mind heat/humidity... I mind sun. I don't like to be in direct sunlight - I could sit in the shade all day.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shan, you have seen pictures Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, you have seen pictures Wink
        that hardly counts... haha Hardly looks shady! Big grin

S&M Collector

Hardly looks shady! Big grin
          The only thing that is shady about PWP is Trent.
          Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

i know... i know... i picked that one because of it's lack o shade... I mean look at the foliage - I clearly didn't get the right season.
              There are like two sections of the park that bug me in the sunlight, the one you posted/steeplechase area and then there's another one not far by this really cool white house. Deanna and I were idiots the other day and ran the 11.2 starting at 9:30 am. Hell. The monkeys have given us our warning as we did not add on LL that day. I'm probably in for another ponytail grab.

Oh Mighty Wing

Ok we are leaving in an hour. I'm not sure I'll get to check in again before I meet you guys/gals on Saturday... I feel that I must issue this warning: I am very nervous because I am very slow and constantly worry that I hold people back. So please know I may apologize alot, but it's only because I really feel bad about causing people to go slow. And if you find my pace to daunting please feel free to go ahead without me... oh my goodness.... I'm a HUGE bag of nerves and I still have two days... BUT I am really excited to meet you all!!!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin
                JakeKnight

Ok we are leaving in an hour. I'm not sure I'll get to check in again before I meet you guys/gals on Saturday... I feel that I must issue this warning: I am very nervous because I am very slow and constantly worry that I hold people back. So please know I may apologize alot, but it's only because I really feel bad about causing people to go slow. And if you find my pace to daunting please feel free to go ahead without me... oh my goodness.... I'm a HUGE bag of nerves and I still have two days... BUT I am really excited to meet you all!!!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin
                  Nobody is going to mind a slow run in the park. Trust me. Some of us (ahem) will greatly appreciate it, especially right after a hard 5-k. See you soon.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

S&M Collector

I agree with JK, who I suspect that Trent would also agree with. If we all get Tanya'd, well, so be it. So ,the word from my bretheren is that they want to be on the road no later than 10:30 a.m. CDT., so I prolly won't be able to partake in post run fellowship and/or breakfast. So, run slow in your DAMN race too, everybody. Otherwise we'll have to wait for people to pick up their hardware, which would delay the 8:30 fun-run start.
                      Looking forward to it! Don't worry, Shan--we all like to have any good excuse to take it easy in PWP.

JakeKnight

Well? Is she in town or what? By the way, looks like (relatively) fine weather for the 5k tomorrow. By the time we get done with the 11.8 ... not so much. MTA: parking for the 5k ... same place as Race Judicata?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Good luck to whomever might be racing tomorrow.

Oh Mighty Wing

see you guys tomorrow!!! Big grin Big grin Casa - why did that sound like you won't be there?? YOU BETTER BE THERE!!! PS I still need to be home between 11-11:30.

S&M Collector

Shan, I will be there. I just won't be racing, which sucks 'cuz this 5K is for a GREAT cause. But, I will be there to support and to run at 8:30. I don't have a lot of time to run, since my friends wanna hit the road late morning.