Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

distant hope (Read 553 times)

Let's change the subject. I'm probably moving to Minnesota May 1st. When I do, sometimes I will be cold when I run. (Official announcement has been made)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Fail. The idea was to get Smoopie down here.

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm moving to Minnesota May 1st. (Official announcement has been made)
        Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

The Thunder

Well then you'll have to either hand over the mini swamp to a Nashvillian...or change the name.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Congrats! And just in time for summer.
              Well then you'll have to either hand over the mini swamp to a Nashvillian...or change the name.
              Nope, it's all about the Nashville state of mind. Have you not been listening this entire time? God I'm a horrible friend. I totally failed on meeting Trent this morning.

Oh Mighty Wing

Nope, it's all about the Nashville state of mind. Have you not been listening this entire time? God I'm a horrible friend. I totally failed on meeting Trent this morning.
                you will miss him when you don't have him to bail on anymore.
                  you will miss him when you don't have him to bail on anymore.
                  It was an accident. I must have turned off my alarm in my sleep. But you're right. I'm sorry Trent. So so so sorry. I suck.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No worries about the run. I got in a nice easy 7ish before the rain. Maybe I'll grab a nap later. You know, when you are out getting them 10 miles in the strom Wink Speaking of which, it just got awfully awfully dark. Soon there will be Thunder.
                      No worries about the run. I got in a nice easy 7ish before the rain. Maybe I'll grab a nap later. You know, when you are out getting them 10 miles in the strom Wink Speaking of which, it just got awfully awfully dark. Soon there will be Thunder.
                      FUCK. I didn't even look outside...I was all dressed and ready to head out just now.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You will be getting wet, methinks.

Oh Mighty Wing

a little wet never hurt anyone... i know - i did it yesterday.
                            Yea but i'm scared of the thunder and the lightning.And fuck I was supposed to be somewhere like, now. This running stuff is so inconvenient sometimes.

The Thunder

You will be getting wet, methinks.
                              The Thunder often has that effect..

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Yea but i'm scared of the thunder .
                                Even in his Pink-Soled Booties?