Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Who wants it? (Read 538 times)

It's probably only fair that I appoint another leader of the Nashville mini swamp, since well...you know, I don't live in Nashville anymore. Of course...you can take the girl out of Nashville, but can you ever really take the Nashville out of the girl? That remains to be seen. Nashville is after all a state of mind.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tanya earned it today.
        Tanya earned it today.
        Alas, I censored myself. But then willy-nilly censoring is a necessary trait for a moderator.

The Thunder

I'll take her, if no one wants her.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

jonsnape

i just don't want Thunder to have it. (You know why.)

A Saucy Wench

But the name is bad, do you know how fart down the list this is alphabetically. "The" such a lame modifier.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Thunder

i just don't want Thunder to have it. (You know why.)
                You will be banished from the land!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

But the name is bad, do you know how fart down the list this is alphabetically. "The" such a lame modifier.
                  Fart

Tick tock

hee hee....

A Saucy Wench

Fart
                      oops. I guess even my fingers got fat during my horrendous post injury weight assault.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Meh, $5 is $5...

It's a her? Is she high maintenance and does she go through cycles?

Lazy idiot

oops. I guess even my fingers got fat during my horrendous post injury weight assault.
                          I usually blame it on the dog.

Tick tock

Um....okay, whoever I give it to cannot change the name from "The Nashville mini-swamp of...." Thunder probably gets it. He'll keep it entertaining.

Why don't you just keep it? For crissakes, the owner of the big Swamp lives in jolly old England. They don't even HAVE swamps there. I mean it's not the 2000 Mile Peat Bog. mta: just read your last log entry. On my way to lunch. Thanks a lot.

Is it wrong that I keep reading the group title as Grandma's Ass Touched by Nashvillains?

Amy