Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sunday Long Run (Read 326 times)

S&M Collector

Great. Hopefully walk breaks count towards to the total mileage. Wink
    Come across any cool medals lately?
      print me out one...i'll forget to do it.

I guess you can download bibs online and write in the name of a fallen soldier.
        This may be a stupid question, but since I don't know any fallen soldiers personally, where can I find names? And I'll print out some extras to bring to the training race.

S&M Collector

This may be a stupid question, but since I don't know any fallen soldiers personally, where can I find names? And I'll print out some extras to bring to the training race.
          Actually a good question. At first I thought I didn't know anybody either, but remembered that unfortunatley I do.....a college classmate. Perhaps there is a web site that has a list?
          JakeKnight

Trent: Refresh my memory - what time am I picking you up in the morning? 5:40? 5:20? I forgetted. We picking up anybody else? Let me know. Or call me.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If Candice wants to join us, she'd better pipe up... We need to be on the way to the run by about 5:30.

S&M Collector

Wake up, assholes! Tongue Make sure you leave plenty of time for packet-pick up, and check that your timing chip is securely attached.

The Greatest of All Time

Wake up, assholes! Tongue Make sure you leave plenty of time for packet-pick up, and check that your timing chip is securely attached.
                  I am up too bitches. Always with you fools in spirit. I ran long yesterday (for me anyway). This morning will be a nice stroll through the dark until I get mugged by black bears.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

S&M Collector

I am up too bitches. Always with you fools in spirit. I ran long yesterday (for me anyway). This morning will be a nice stroll through the dark until I get mugged by black bears.
                    Awesome! I've always heard that the black bears are the scary ones. I'll also be strolling though the early morning hours.....but just for a bit longer. Hope you enjoy the run and that it is a nice morning weather wise up there. The nice thing about running in the morning is that it is out of the way and one can enjoy other aspects of the weekend......like horse shoes, frisnock, and watching the men's marathon. Wink

The Greatest of All Time

The nice thing about running in the morning is that it is out of the way and one can enjoy other aspects of the weekend......like horse shoes, frisnock, and watching the men's marathon. Wink
                      I get so much more Marcus shit done when I wake up early on the weekends. I will get back from running, ice down, stretch, eat breakfast, read the news, listen to new tracks, and maybe catch a nap before the wife ever wakes up around 8:30 to go to the gym with me. I'll get plenty of sleep when I am dead. Today I live. (Might have to catch a 30 minute nap later this afternoon though) Y'all have fun!
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        and watching the men's marathon. Wink
                        That was last night ....you missed it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What? The mens' marathon was on? Marcus, I used to be that way. Then I had kids.
                            What? The mens' marathon was on? Marcus, I used to be that way. Then I had kids.
                            Yea, you knew that because theres a thread in the swamp.

S&M Collector

Fuck off. I was pissed when I got home and turned on the TV and saw that it was on. I seriously thought it was on tonight. I even told my friends and family to not bother me from about 6-9 p.m. on sun. night. Roll eyes

The Thunder

Good running with you boobs today!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…