Pickens County Y Race Team

Paris mountain Bike ride (Read 9 times)

pschriver

If there is any interest, Theresa and I were planning to do a Paris Mountain bike ride this weekend. We would be leaving from the Caine/Halter (Cleveland St) Y at around 10:30am. I was planning on a short run after on the Swamp Rabbit Trail while Theresa puts on her make up and we eat afterwards down town. The ride is about 25 miles with a 3.6 mile steady climb halfway through. Weather permitting

pschriver

Today was a beautiful day for a ride. The down town area was packed with people and the paths and roads were filled with cyclist. Tomorrow I am expecting more of the same. If anyone wants to join Theresa and I for a ride up to the winery in Pickens let me know. 18m 30m or if you feel like climbing 45 miles with a trip up Caesar Head

tweisner

That sounds great.  I am riding tomorrow afternoon in the Wren area with some folks.  I would be interested in doing a ride up to the winery sometime.  That was very nice.  But I am still having nightmares about the climb to Ceaser's...Caeser's...wait... Caesar's Head.  Keep posting your rides.  I'm gonna make one.

- itri -