Pickens County Y Race Team

Clemson Triathlon training group (Read 11 times)

tweisner

Ever been to Walmart after 11pm?  Now that is scary.

- itri - 

Traci come swim w me this Thursday! We can drown together!  I'm unable to go Wednesday so I need a buddy.  Especially if youre planning on doing the aqua bike at the Clemson tri.

Lori

tweisner

I should be good for Thursday.

Peter can you go too?

- itri - 

I think they're going wednesday

Lori

pschriver

Wed is much better than Thurs for me this week

U should go Thursday too w traci and I so that we won't drown. U should never go to Walmart alone and I promise to go all the way to buoy this time!

I swam at the y after last Thursdays swim and felt much stronger .

Lori

pschriver

I can't do Thurs but I could do Fri?

mrussell

What time on Friday?

pschriver

Friday is packet pick-up at the race site from 4:30-7 so I would do the swim right there. Any time around then would be fine, just let me know. I also usually do about 20 min on the bike the day before. If you want to get an idea of what the first part of the course is like let me know and I will bring a bike

Please note 4:30-7. I had to make a change due to a Doodle Trail meeting

i am working then too but oh well i may still try to go thurs w/ traci if she wants.  hopefully we will be ok.  i could tie an inner tube to my waist lol in case or just swim to the end of the dock and back a bunch of times.  Mike you can come w/ traci and I if u want!

Lori

pschriver

I think there will be other people there. I use Thursday as a rest/recovery day plus I have to work

pschriver

Great day in Clemson.

Traci seems to have conquered her fear of the open water and placed 2nd in the aqua-bike which left out her strongest event (run). Lori and Mike both had solid races and completed their first open water swims in race conditions. Proud day for the YRT.

tweisner

To add to what Peter posted:

Peter got second in his division

Jared got third in his division

I got third in my division

Eric W (a new member) finished in 1:23

Mike finished in 1:24

Lori finished in 1:32.

Kicking times.  So proud of everyone.  Just wish we all had some YRT stuff to sport around in.  It would be so awesome and everyone would be like "who are these YRT people".

Fun morning!

- itri - 

Congrats to everyone! It was a blast and I can't wait for the next one.  The swim wasn't so bad except for the wandering buoy 

Lori

pschriver

If we get 10 people to commit to Hincapie we can have matching kits by SRT and Greenville. Just let me know. I will e-mail a proof if you share your e-mail.