Pickens County Y Race Team

New members on site (Read 9 times)

ehunter

I saw where HMAC has joined the forum.  He would be the cousin I don't claim.  Nah, I claim him...just not publicly.

Instead of introducing him, I'll leave that to him.  Good guy, good runner,

Also, I think another old high school friend of mine and HMAC is on here, but in the form of a lurker.  He hasn't joined in on the forum but does take the time to read the posts I believe.  He is known as Chickenwing, or perhaps Wingman on RA.  He can explain the nickname.  He was at the Fleet Feet clinic that we had a few weeks ago.  Another good guy and good runner.

Welcome to the new guys!  thanks for sharing this picture of the 3 of you when you were in college together.  Eric always told us that he thought swimming was the bestest part of triathlons and that he has always been a ssssuper sssswimmer!!  The picture below is from when Eric set the record for the fastest 50 yard swim by a Future Farmers of America member.

I HAVE TOTALLY SEEN THOSE GUYS AT THE PICKENS POOL ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to my buddies.....Harold and Wendell!!

ehunter

Haaaaa - thats great....I like that.

Too bad you couldn't join us for the picture.  We just didn't have enough time to keep waiting on you to finish.

Welcome to the new guys!  thanks for sharing this picture of the 3 of you when you were in college together.  Eric always told us that he thought swimming was the bestest part of triathlons and that he has always been a ssssuper sssswimmer!!  The picture below is from when Eric set the record for the fastest 50 yard swim by a Future Farmers of America member.

Hmac

Thanks for the welcome.  I guess I need to start training consistently since I've joined this group. However, I have no intentions of getting in a pool with Erich again, ever.  I used to be a decent runner til I got lazy and added a few pounds.  I've done a few marathons but never broke the 4 hr mark.  I've also done a few sprint triathlons and switched over to mostly duathlons with the wingman and a few half marathons.  Maybe I'll get a little inspiration and tri a half ironman one day. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the road!

Harold McAlister
            864-201-8701
            2013 Goals:
            1. Sub 21:00 5k.
            2. Run 500 miles.
            3. Inspire others especially my kids
            4. Sub 4:00:00 Marathon