Pickens County Y Race Team

Swamp rabbit tri (Read 8 times)

tweisner

I think I will wait on Tri the Ridge.

I'm making progress.  Significant improvements over the last couple of weeks.

- itri - 

pschriver

Bad day for me. 8 minutes slower than last year. 6 minutes slower on the bike. I will be doing Greenville and hope to do much better.

tweisner

Bad day for me. 8 minutes slower than last year. 6 minutes slower on the bike. I will be doing Greenville and hope to do much better.

On the bright side, you did it !!!

Better than some of us.

Congrats!

- itri - 

Good to know.  I'll be very slow at both but I'm just ready to get back to training.  Are you still looking to do a marathon this fall if all goes well?

I might be interested in that (maybe one in november in a nice location).

I think I will wait on Tri the Ridge.

I'm making progress.  Significant improvements over the last couple of weeks.

Lori

tweisner

Good to know.  I'll be very slow at both but I'm just ready to get back to training.  Are you still looking to do a marathon this fall if all goes well?

I might be interested in that (maybe one in november in a nice location).

I had signed up for the Richmond Marathon.  I'm backing down to the half marathon now.  My marathon will hopefully be in 2015.  Which puts my Boston Marathon out to 2016. LOL

You are welcome to go to Richmond with us.  Don't have a hotel or anything yet.  Me and my friend, Beth are going and maybe one more.

- itri -