RA Running Game 2023

2024 game sign ups (Read 54 times)

Pain is my friend

Signups for next years game will be posted in the main forum: Friday, November 24 (last Friday in November)

Last Day to sign up for team game: Sunday, December 10 (second Sunday in December)

Teams will be announced in 2024 Game forum on Monday, December 18. Last day to sign up as an individual is Dec 31st.  If you miss sign-up, I am sorry, I won't be able to add you to a team.

Captains please announce next years game in your team forum. There are some players that don't visit the main forum. I know I am a bit later than normal announcing next years game. Just keep on run.

Feel free to post questions here or message Admin. Krash, Christrickery, Quickadder, CanadianMeg. Remember we are volunteers and our super powers are limited. I we are here to make sure the game is fun and fare. My super power is I can run almost forever!

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Pain is my friend

General Notice to All Participants: When the teams are formed, I will post an announcement in this thread and the 2024 Game forum will be opened to the public. Please do not start messaging me on Tuesday morning to ask what team you are on or what the password is for the 2024 forum. When the information is ready, I will let you all know!

Happy trails!! Or road if you are in to that.

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

DavePNW

Signups for next years game will be posted in the main forum: Friday, November 25 (last Friday in November)

November 24th?

Dave

Pain is my friend

Ya that day. I fix it. Thanks.

November 24th?

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Note: This is not the sign-up thread. After sign-ups open, you will go to the signup page and input your mileage goal.

If you haven't posted a mileage goal and picked team or individual game, you haven't joined.

(In previous years, we have had people join the forum and think that was enough. Join the forum and sign-up after Friday.)

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Karen M

Thanks Admins!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT