RA Running Game 2023

ADMIN REMINDER: Goal Changes DEADLINE JUNE 30!!! *** No further changes** (Read 57 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

You are allowed to change your yearly goal ONE TIME before June 30th. Post here!  In exceptional circumstances (severe injury, etc), we may allow one additional change after the deadline at the discretion of the admins.  Also, we reserve the right to modify goals if it appears that a user has set or changed to an artificially low goal (sandbagging).  This would only be done in extreme cases.   

Be smart in setting your goals. No one can coast through the first half of the year and jack up their goal later if they are starting a training cycle.  Late in the year, if you hit your goal early, you will not go green and don't count as someone who has hit their individual goal which can affect how your team does in that part of the head to head competition.

Same as IR requests, any goal changes requested on a Monday or Tuesday will be made after results post on Tuesday night. When you make your request, please specify if you want the change for the current week or changed following the next results. Smile

PLEASE NOTE: Your updated goal will not show in your MyTeam page until the week resets following your goal change. The MyTeam page is display only. Your weekly goal is Annual Mileage Goal/ 52.14285 = Weekly Goal. 

Requests: 

nukie19 to 1300.

Anonymous Guest to 1500.

Stevepf to 2200.

der_lizzard to 400

Rubybaby43 to 700

DavePNW to 2500

runnerclay to 1380

Baboon to 2000

runwrath66 to 1100

AXes to 2000.

Bertha Slayer to 1300

AndyTN to 1550

StepbyStep_SH to 1100

PaulVB to 700.

zebano to 1400.

pfriese to 2200.

Christrickery to 1738

AlyssaM to 2200

TheDementor to 1814.

ViBe71 to 1800

Fredford66 to 1929.3

Arnoldziffel to 1250.

jbaco to 600 .

Quickadder to 1043.

CanadianMeg to 1600.

aplodder to 2650.

TheYapper to 950

never2late2run to 1400

Half Crazy K 2.0 to 1400.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

nukie19

Admins - please update my goal to 1300mi starting next week.  Thanks!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

nukie19 to 1300 after results 05/16. Done.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Anonymous Guest

Can you change my annual goal to 1500? Effective this week.

Thanks.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Can you change my annual goal to 1500? Effective this week.

Thanks.

Done.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

der_lizzard

Hi, I hope I'm doing this correctly: new number is the adjusted equivalent annual goal, not point forward from today, correct? If so, I'd like to change to 400, which should result in 7.67 per week. Pls change after All-Star week (thank goodness I'm not an All-star )

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Yes, your math is right.

der_lizzard to 400 after results 06/06. DONE.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Rubybaby43

enabler

Hi there,

Can you please change my goal to 700 miles.  

Thanks!

KLO

more miles = more beer

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Hi there,

Can you please change my goal to 700 miles.  

Thanks!

We can update that once results post tonight. That would make your new goal effective for the current week of competition. Smile

DONE.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

theyapper

On the road again...

We can update that once results post tonight. That would make your new goal effective for the current week of competition. Smile

I'm just following up on the last 2 requests from der_lizzard and Rubybaby43: your message said it would update when the results were posted, but neither of their yearly goals or weekly green targets changed. Do they run this week based on the new goal even if the old goals are showing?

TIA!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm just following up on the last 2 requests from der_lizzard and Rubybaby43: your message said it would update when the results were posted, but neither of their yearly goals or weekly green targets changed. Do they run this week based on the new goal even if the old goals are showing?

TIA!

Sorry, race nerves here. It's done now and they should run the new goals. The MyTeam page is display only and doesn't always update when we change goals. But yes, new goals. Thanks for following up.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

DavePNW

I've been doing this long enough that you'd think I should know. But is our mileage vs. annual goal based on total miles run (everything logged on RA), or only miles run while active in the game (i.e. excluding miles logged while on IR)?

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I've been doing this long enough that you'd think I should know. But is our mileage vs. annual goal based on total miles run (everything logged on RA), or only miles run while active in the game (i.e. excluding miles logged while on IR)?

Everything logged on RA. The IR or not only counts for the weekly count. People on IR will still see their miles year to date increasing each week when results post. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

theyapper

On the road again...

Sorry, race nerves here. It's done now and they should run the new goals. The MyTeam page is display only and doesn't always update when we change goals. But yes, new goals. Thanks for following up.

No worries. Hope your race goes well!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Change my goal to 1380. Shockingly I have not had any nagging injuries this year. No gout, back, knee, or the dreaded plantar fasciitis. Knock on wood!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/