RA Running Game 2023

Final Results Delayed (Read 39 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Your admin team is aware of the lack of results last night for the final week of the 2023 game. The issue is being looked into and we will let you know as soon as we have an answer. Thank you for your patience! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

All About that Pace 2024

You can actually just piece together the results by clicking on The GoGos for week 53 and then the same for Pace Oddities.  GoGos for the win.

Your admin team is aware of the lack of results last night for the final week of the 2023 game. The issue is being looked into and we will let you know as soon as we have an answer. Thank you for your patience! Smile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

You can actually just piece together the results by clicking on The GoGos for week 53 and then the same for Pace Oddities.  GoGos for the win.

That doesn't tell us the fastest race times or who ran their highest weekly mileage for the year.

The results have individual results for every runner in the game, team or individual and where they are to their annual goal.

We still want all the stats. It's not just about the final two teams mileage.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

All About that Pace 2024

I know, now its All About The Pace 2024, hee hee.

That doesn't tell us the fastest race times or who ran their highest weekly mileage for the year.

The results have individual results for every runner in the game, team or individual and where they are to their annual goal.

We still want all the stats. It's not just about the final two teams mileage.

Pain is my friend

The Gogos 32 - Pace Oddities 25

From what we do know, Yes The Gogos won. As soon as we know the rest of the stats we will post them.  Pace Oddities 2 of the individual points. I am guessing Stevepf ran the most miles 90.43 and most time on feet.

Congratulations to The Gogos for winning the 2023 RA Game. Your prize is a big pat on the back and a long distance high five from me!!

Good luck to everyone in 2024!!

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

From what we do know, Yes The Gogos won. As soon as we know the rest of the stats we will post them. The Gogos got 2 of the individual points. I am guessing Stevepf ran the most miles 90.43 and most time on feet.

Congratulations to The Gogos for winning the 2023 RA Game. Your prize is a big pat on the back and a long distance high five from me!!

Good luck to everyone in 2024!!

Thank you, Krash.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Scotch Plains 5k, 6/12; Firecracker 4-miler, 7/4

zebano

YES! THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR

edit: yes. I have a strange sense of humor but I'm very proud of the Gogos for having an absolutely spectacular November and December. Great work guys

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

All About that Pace 2024

Congratulations to The GoGos for a well fought playoff and 2023 championship.

Dwight from Pace Oddities

Quickadder

From what we do know, Yes The Gogos won. As soon as we know the rest of the stats we will post them. The Gogos got 2 of the individual points. I am guessing Stevepf ran the most miles 90.43 and most time on feet.

For the score to be correct, that should read that Pace Oddities got 2 of the individual points plus the most race miles point.

Stevepf ran his 90.43 miles the previous week. Highest mileage from runners in the teams in the final week was Running Problem (Pace Oddities) with 61.26 miles followed by Zebano (The Gogos) with 61.24 miles. Alexander R (Half Fast Runners) had 71.03 miles to deny both finalists that point.

As a member of The Gogos, I want to thank Pace Oddities and our previous opponents for pushing us to run so hard for all 9 weeks of the playoffs.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

Upcoming race: Four on the 4th 7/4/24 maybe.

Pain is my friend

Thanks I fixed that. Damn program errors. I knew I would brake it some how . Like I said as soon as this is fixed we can get the rest of the results up. There maybe another runner in the top 3. If your log is set to private, we wont be able to see your grand miles.

For the score to be correct, that should read that Pace Oddities got 2 of the individual points plus the most race miles point.

Stevepf ran his 90.43 miles the previous week. Highest mileage from runners in the teams in the final week was Running Problem (Pace Oddities) with 61.26 miles followed by Zebano (The Gogos) with 61.24 miles. Alexander R (Half Fast Runners) had 71.03 miles to deny both finalists that point.

As a member of The Gogos, I want to thank Pace Oddities and our previous opponents for pushing us to run so hard for all 9 weeks of the playoffs.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Marky_Mark_17

Congrats Gogos.  Put up some big numbers and we just couldn't quite get there.

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Runway5 / National 5k Champs, 16:22, National Masters AG Champ!

Up next: Still working on that...

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

Half Crazy K 2.0

Congrats to The Gogos.

TammyinGP

congrats to the GoGo's!!   Both teams really poured on a lot of miles and made it an exciting finals to watch, from the sidelines.

Tammy

Congratulations GoGos!!! Well done.