RA Running Game 2023

Team Blue Wins! and Other Notes for Week 23 (Read 52 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Blue wins!

Blue ran 695.77 miles. Red ran 592.56.

Blue are: Joggernauts, Pace Oddities, Fourgetaboutit and Go the Distance

Runners on the winning team receive a one-time-only 5% bonus to be used at a time to be determined by the teams. Bonus can be used as late as the quarter-finals. It can not be used in the semi-finals or finals.

Thank you to all runners from both teams for stepping up and running in the All-Star competition!

https://www.runningahead.com/distance_game#/results/teams/23

This was a straight mileage week so there are not points for other things! That said....

Running Problem (Blue/Pace Oddities) had the highest mileage with 101.09 miles.

Aplodder (Red and The Gogos) spent the most time running at 15:25:47.

Running Problem (Blue and Pace Oddities) had the highest % to individual goal at 260.6%.

Thirteen runners were over 50 miles for the week

Eleven all-stars ran their highest weekly mileage year to date.

Four all-stars opted for IR this week and will be activated again next week.

Well done, all! Smile

ETA: Correcting some errors. I was trying to get this up quickly and misposted a few things. Sorry!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

aplodder

Susan

Congratulations to everyone on the Blue Team!

Running Problem

Problem Child

I think a few people had more than 72 miles. Maybe I’m reading it wrong though.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

TimBurns

Great job, everyone!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I think a few people had more than 72 miles. Maybe I’m reading it wrong though.

Apologies, RP. I wasn't trying to short you recognition. I was trying to quickly get this information up last night and just miscounted. The summary page is just the all-stars and all highlighted in team colours so it's a bit of sorting. I simply miscounted. I was not trying to mislead anyone.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

TammyinGP

congratulations Blue Team!

What a stellar week all of the All Star Runners had!

Tammy

Running Problem

Problem Child

Apologies, RP. I wasn't trying to short you recognition. I was trying to quickly get this information up last night and just miscounted. The summary page is just the all-stars and all highlighted in team colours so it's a bit of sorting. I simply miscounted. I was not trying to mislead anyone.

I was stalking the data trying to see who did the most last week ahead of official results being posted.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

Karen M

Congrats, Blue!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

All About that Pace 2024

Well done Scott!

I was stalking the data trying to see who did the most last week ahead of official results being posted.

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Congratulations to the Blue team.  We thought we'd done well, but you did even better.  Good job.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Scotch Plains 5k, 6/12; Firecracker 4-miler, 7/4

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

We are still putting All-Stars on IR for the week. If you were an All-Star and still want a rest week, let your captain know. You can take this week off and be activated again after results next week. It is not too late! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

margaretTwoult

Hi to all! Thank you! The blue team is great! We appreciate your kind words and acknowledgment. It was a team effort, and we were fortunate to have a great group of individuals who worked hard and gave it their all. Blue is the color of victory, I hope everyone saw the photos of the winners pictures of the color blue you are the best. Well done to your team as well for putting up a strong competition. Keep up the excellent work!

Blue wins!

Blue ran 695.77 miles. Red ran 592.56.

Blue are: Joggernauts, Pace Oddities, Fourgetaboutit and Go the Distance

Runners on the winning team receive a one-time-only 5% bonus to be used at a time to be determined by the teams. Bonus can be used as late as the quarter-finals. It can not be used in the semi-finals or finals.

Thank you to all runners from both teams for stepping up and running in the All-Star competition!

https://www.runningahead.com/distance_game#/results/teams/23

This was a straight mileage week so there are not points for other things! That said....

Running Problem (Blue/Pace Oddities) had the highest mileage with 101.09 miles.

Aplodder (Red and The Gogos) spent the most time running at 15:25:47.

Running Problem (Blue and Pace Oddities) had the highest % to individual goal at 260.6%.

Thirteen runners were over 50 miles for the week

Eleven all-stars ran their highest weekly mileage year to date.

Four all-stars opted for IR this week and will be activated again next week.

Well done, all! Smile

ETA: Correcting some errors. I was trying to get this up quickly and misposted a few things. Sorry!