RA Running Game 2023

QuarterFınals Results>>Moving on to SemiFinals (Read 49 times)

Christrickery

Just reposting this:

Quarter finals.

Give 'em Gel 29.  Half Fast Runners 24.

Fourgetaboutit 36. Joggernauts 14.

Go The Distance 20. Pace Oddities 34,

The Gogos 32. Under Pressure 22.

And the Semi-Finals are....

Give 'em Gel vs The Gogos

Fourgetaboutit vs Pace Oddities

Christrickery

The Joggernauts would like to congratulate Fourgetaboutit on moving forward. It was a battle. I'm so proud of my team in that every single person participated in this battle and gave it their all. Nolan even gave up his taper for Philly to run over 100%. And we still had a shot at winning but it's hard to overcome 165% on mileage. So, congratulations Fourgetaboutit. Good luck in the next round.

Anonymous Guest

The Joggernauts would like to congratulate Fourgetaboutit on moving forward. It was a battle. I'm so proud of my team in that every single person participated in this battle and gave it their all. Nolan even gave up his taper for Philly to run over 100%. And we still had a shot at winning but it's hard to overcome 165% on mileage. So, congratulations Fourgetaboutit. Good luck in the next round.

Y'all were tough competition, and we knew we had to really pile on the mileage to get past your consistent 100% green! And by "we" I mean my team, who had to overcome me getting sick (with what I was calling a bad cold, but now think may have been covid, while visiting my 81-year-old mom and all her 80+-year-old friends.....oops) and taking a zero week for week 2 of the quarterfinals.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Under Pressure would like to congratulate The Gogos.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

DavePNW

Under Pressure would like to congratulate The Gogos.

+1. Super impressive - 150+% two weeks in a row!

Dave

zebano

Under Pressure you kept stacking up those 100% greens, it was a tough fight but we have a couple superstars just piling in the mileage.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

aplodder

Susan

Under Pressure, thank you.  You gave us a tough fight.  You have a great team.

Karen M

And Pace Oddities -- keep up those great miles!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

All About that Pace 2024

Pace Oddities thanks all players for the good wishes.

Half Crazy K 2.0

You guys really made us sweat in weeek 2. That was about as close as I've ever seen the final totals.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Any way to get results posed before late Tuesday? I know people have lives.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Any way to get results posed before late Tuesday? I know people have lives.

No. Results are always calculated Tuesday night. That gives runners extra time to log their miles. If you travel for a race, sometimes you might not get home until Monday night or Tuesday.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.