RA Running Game 2023

ADMIN Reminder: PLEASE READ!!! (Read 60 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Week 43 (October 16 to 22) is the last week of regular head-to-head competition. That's now! Smile

Playoffs begin Monday, October 23. Matchups will be finalized after results post on Tuesday, October 24. (System usually does it by position in standings: 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5).

Each round is the best of three weeks total points: quarter-finals, semi-finals, finals. Same rules for IR apply. Once you hit your annual goal, you no longer can go green and count as someone not hitting green on your team.

ALL-STAR WEEK REMINDER: Joggernauts, Pace Oddities, Fourgetaboutit and Go the Distance won a 5% bonus which can be used through the quarter finals. It is not eligible for teams to use in the FINAL FOUR/SEMI-FINALS. The button is on the MyTeam page at the top. Once you hit the button, it can not be undone. Make sure you are on the right week. With great power, great responsibility, etc etc etc. No, there is no way for you to tell if your opposition has hit the button.

Quarter-finals start 10/23/23.

Semi-finals start 11/13/23.

Week 50  starting 12/04 is a non-competition week.

Finals start 12/11/23.

Keep running! Smile

Game registration for 2024 will start in late November and close by mid-December. 

Are you ready? Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Karen M

How about if we register for 2024, instead of 2023?  I mean, it wasn't a bad year, but I'm ready for the future!

Smile

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

All About that Pace 2024

Ha!

How about if we register for 2024, instead of 2023?  I mean, it wasn't a bad year, but I'm ready for the future!

Smile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Smile

Well, it wouldn't be the running game if someone didn't jump on me for every typo. No comments on the topic but yeah, jump on the typo.

I'm definitely ready for the future.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Quarter-Finals Matchups

Give 'em Gel vs Half Fast Runners

Fourgetaboutit vs Joggernauts

Go The Distance vs Pace Oddities

The Gogos vs Under Pressure

Best of 3 weeks, total points!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg,

I usually get injured, and in past years I had to drop out of the game before finals. I finally made it through a year unscathed, so I had questions about finals. This thread helps a lot. Thank you so much!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO for a healthy year of running! Looks like you are nicely on track for your goal too! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

REMINDER TO THE 4 TEAMS WITH THE ALL-STAR BONUS: If you haven't hit the button yet, you will need to do that this week. You can't use it in the semis or finals. Make sure you are on the week you want to use it before you hit the button bc we can't undo it. Happy running! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Updated points after 2 weeks of quarter finals.

Give 'em Gel 28.  Half Fast Runners 9.

Fourgetaboutit 23. Joggernauts 7.

Go The Distance 2. Pace Oddities 34,

The Gogos 21. Under Pressure 14.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

It probably isn't going to make any difference, but Pace Oddities used their All Star bonus and it's not showing in the results. Prior to the results, on our team page, ut showed 16.7 miles as the bonus miles.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

It probably isn't going to make any difference, but Pace Oddities used their All Star bonus and it's not showing in the results. Prior to the results, on our team page, ut showed 16.7 miles as the bonus miles.

Your admin team is looking into this and we will make it correct. Just so we know, when did you or your co-captain hit the button? And which week was your MyTeam page on when you hit it?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

UPDATE: We are looking into the All-Star bonus points as it seems multiple teams did use the button and it doesn't seem to show on results. I don't think it affected the matchups based on my quick math, but we have escalated this to Eric to see what happened. When we have more answers, we will share them. Thank you for your patience. Your admin team wants these results to be correct just as much as you do.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Your admin team is looking into this and we will make it correct. Just so we know, when did you or your co-captain hit the button? And which week was your MyTeam page on when you hit it?

I hit the button on Sunday and it was on the current week for that date (10/30-11/5)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Looks like all 4 teams hit the button, but no one got the bonus. I don't think it changes the results, but Eric is going to manually add the bonuses for week 45.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Quarter finals.

Give 'em Gel 29.  Half Fast Runners 24.

Fourgetaboutit 36. Joggernauts 14.

Go The Distance 20. Pace Oddities 34,

The Gogos 32. Under Pressure 22.

And the Semi-Finals are....

Give 'em Gel vs The Gogos

Fourgetaboutit vs Pace Oddities