10,000 miles at a time

3/4 of the way there! (Read 350 times)

I passed the 7,500 mile mark in March less than 2,400 miles to go I think that should pretty much put me right on schedule as long as I can stay helathy. I did lose one week to being sick last month though.
    jeffdonahue

I passed the 7,500 mile mark in March less than 2,400 miles to go I think that should pretty much put me right on schedule as long as I can stay helathy. I did lose one week to being sick last month though.
      Nice job! I'll be pulling for you this year.
        That's pretty remarkable. I'm still working on 30%. Now that I'm past the Louisville Triple Crown of Running (5k, 10k, and 10 mile races in March), maybe my knee won't feel like it's been shredded as I plug away on my mileage.
          Hallo, Just reached my first 3000 km since I started running 15 months ago, still some way to go to the 10.000 miles, but much less than a year ago Big grin

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR

Nice job! I'll be pulling for you this year.
            Thanks Jeff: I had to take a double look when I saw your name. I have a cousin with the same name that I haven't seen in years. He grew up in Portland, ME. But I think he is a bit older than you! My mothers maiden name was Donahue and her parents came from Lubec, ME. Best of luck in your running. Big grin
              Well my mileage at the end of 3008 was 9,421. I am currently at 9462.5 and if I stay on schedule I should hit the 10,000 mile mark somewhere near the end of March. Big grin Right now my schedule has me hitting it around March 24th or 25th of course depending on the days I could hit it a bit earlier or later as I adjust some runs during my ramp up to the Boston Marathon.