10,000 miles at a time

Pledge in (Read 578 times)

When will you hit your next 10,000 mile mark (10k, 20k, etc...)? I'm currently at a little over 2000 miles. My goal is by end of year 2011.
      December 31. 2016!!!!! Cool
        31 July 2014 Wink

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR

Pammie

I hope this includes mileage already done. done about 5000 since 2003 so hopefully by end of 2010 *gulp*
          Mr R

April 2010. (Starting from scratch on January 1st. I'm well over 10000 so far.)

What was the secret, they wanted to know; in a thousand different ways they wanted to know The Secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as with that most unprofound and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottoms of his training shoes. The Trial of Miles, Miles of Trials. How could they be expected to understand that? -John Parker

I should hit the 10,000 logged miles in March or April 2009. When I first started running four and a half years ago I wasn't keeping any logs DUH... Roll eyes. I do now though...religously!! Big grin
              Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

November 20, 2014!! (3300 so far)

Jeanne

jeffdonahue

Okay, at the end of last year I was at just around 3,000. so my goal date is going to be December 31, 2011. That would be around 1800 miles per year I think. Off to a pretty good start so far with over 100 miles in 2008. Hey, does anyone know if there is a way to adjust your total miles in runningahead.com training log to put in miles that you ran prior to using this particular log?

Modified  on 1/4/2010.   I am progressing a bit faster than I thought.  I am planning on averaging 50 mpw this year so I am going to up my goal to February 28th, 2011 - a full 10 months ahead of my original goal.

Modified on 8/4/2010.  This year I have been plagued with injuries and while they seem to be gone now, the Feb 28th goal is out the window.  I am at 8151 right now so I am thinking probably June 30, 2011 - still 6 months ahead of my original goal

Carl A

Today, I'm at 3867. I'll go for 10,000 by October 1, 2014.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I'm going to start this one from scratch since I have never kept a log and have just recently started running seriously....but with that said, I going for the end of 2014...If I did the math right thats around 5 miles a day, not counting the long ones.

PR's
                        800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

Old Running Guy!

Hi, I've just found this group. I have been running since late 1991 and I used to keep paper logs so I have accumulated quite a few miles, 17690 as of today. I hope its ok if I join!!! I should be at 20K miles by March 2010. Harold

Run Run Run

2012 Goals
                          Complete Dances with Dirt extreme trail relay.

1800 miles total

Run the Legend Trail Half Marathon

Run the Timber Trail XT 8 mile extreme trail run

Absolutely. Long term running is the goal (both keeping it interesting enough to do so and staying healthy)
                            DoppleBock

Plan of hitting 30,000 miles by April 30th 2010 (Current 23,432 in 5 years, 6 months) I ran a few miles when i was younger - But I never tracked them

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DoppleBock

Hi, I've just found this group. I have been running since late 1991 and I used to keep paper logs so I have accumulated quite a few miles, 17690 as of today. I hope its ok if I join!!! I should be at 20K miles by March 2010. Harold
                                What is CCRR - Lansing?

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !