Triskelion Arwen runners

Great job today at the A8K! You are both amazing (Read 2 times)

meka

I will post the link to results here when it is up.

Thank you for meeting me in the bitter cold to race. I cant believe how fast your both are running already!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Smile

maverick86

Thanks and it's because of you that we can meet in the cold to run!!! Because your amazing as well!!! Your the best coach!!! Haha

jamato58

Thanks! It was a lot of fun. Wouldn't be there if it wasn't for you guys...you guys are the best!  Can't wait for the next one.

Happy Turkey Day! Smile

meka

Smile

Here is the link to the results! http://www.compuscore.com/cs2013/novdec/a8k.htm#agegroup

The really cool news is that the times are listed by GUN time (time from the Gun to the time you crossed the finish matt) not Chip Time (Net time from when you crossed the start matt through the time you crossed the finish mat)

When you look across the results, the time listed all the way to the right is you NET time.  Awards are given out by Gun time, so by starting up towards the front we ensure that we are not allowing people who are actually running slower than us to beat us over the finish line.

But still started abt 10 seconds back, so all of our paces are actually faster

Overall we ran fast, but this was also an incredibly fast race... one of the fastest races in the state.

Joe, you ran 6:28 per mile pace, you were 200th place of 2703 runner, 178 of 1401 men, and 43/262 in age group

Andrew, you ran 7:37 pace!  607th place, 463 of 1401 men, and 80th of 172 in AG (You said you wanted to be in the 7:30's and you did it!

I was 6:37 pace. 236th place overall, 29th female of 1302, 8th of 319 in my age group.