Triskelion Arwen runners

Everything you need to know about Getting to 60k tomorrow. (Read 4 times)

meka

The race starts at 8:00 am.   We need to stop at NYRR to get our bibs first.  

Hoboken Path location and map is here: http://www.panynj.gov/path/hoboken-station.html

Address of Station: 1 Hudson Place, Hoboken, NJ 07030

Trains are schedule to leave at 6:13 and 6:48.  The ride is about 15-20 minutes so 6:13 train is good. If we miss that one, we will catch the next one but that will make things very tight with our schedule.  I will be at the train station a little before 6 am. 

- Some places to park in Hoboken.  I know nothing about any of these lots so if you find something close and cheap go for it.  You have to feed meters on Saturdays so I am going to find a lot.

- I am going to try the 75 Hudson Street Lot first. 

Standard Parking

75 Hudson St, Hoboken, NJ ‎

(201) 653-3000 ‎ · standardparking.com

Central Parking

1 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ ‎

(877) 717-0004 ‎ · nyc.centralparking.com

1 Washington Street Lot

1 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ ‎

(201) 798-4356 ‎ · nyc.centralparking.com

Central Parking System

50 Bloomfield St, Hoboken, NJ ‎

(201) 239-9100 ‎ · centralparking.com

Bring ID, Cash and Credit Card if you can. 

We will need to purchase Metro Cards that can be used for both the PATH train and the Subway. I am not sure which is better for this cash or credit card.  I am bringing both.   I believe $10 should be enough for two rides on the path and two rides on the subway.  The subway seems to be the fastest, easiest way to get 5 people 3.2 miles.  We all may not fit in one cab.  The Metro Card we purchase may be good for both PATH and Subway.

- In NYC, Getting to the Race

We will take the Hoboken PATH to 33rd street in NYC

From there we need to take a subway to NYRR Headquarters to get our Bibs.  Bring ID for this.  If you have your confirmation that may help too.  I will bring mine.

The Subway we need is the 4-5-6 train from 33rd street & Park Ave South (we just walk about 2 blocks east to the subway) to 86th Street and Lexington.

We walk North on Lexington to 89th Street, then West on 89th street until we get to NYRR building for our bib at 9 East 89th Street (Btw Madison and 5th Ave).

After we get out Bib, we continue West to 5th Ave and 90th Street to the race (about a block or two away from NYRR).

- We should arrive, I am hoping around 7 am,  with plenty of time to Check our gear bag at the gear bag truck.

I sent the rules for this before.  You have to dump all you possession into a clear plastic bag, and you cant access it until after the race.  We can put snack in a clear plastic nutrition bag and put that on a table near the start/finish line.