Trailer Trash

Happy (?) Mondalies (Read 18 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

Sue, I wasn't going to lie. To me training miles are training miles and that's all I track.  I'm over it now.  Good luck on your miles.

Bert if you need someone to talk to or just listen I'd be happy to.

How's Mandy?

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Thanks everyone for your kindness and support!  I will try my best to stop by more often until things settle down.  This is definitely a special group.

Got 5+ in the cold rain tonight.  Ended the year with 2,360.6.  That's 8.4 miles short of goal.  So close, but so far.

Mandy - I know you're out there. 

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Oops, being called out.  Am I in trouble?  I'm here.

Bert, I am very sorry about the loss of your FIL.  Keep fighting those demons.  Don't let them win.

As for me, I'm still around.  I'm worried about my hip.  I'm worried about my lizard.  I have to administer my very first antibiotic injection into my poor scaly buddy tomorrow.  She has some sort of infection - possibly bad.  I just had to apply some stuff on her lesions and now she's looking at me like I'm Nurse Ratched.

It's currently snowing like crazy here.  One last fuck you from the weather gods for 2018.

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

Thanks everyone for your kindness and support!  I will try my best to stop by more often until things settle down.  This is definitely a special group.

Got 5+ in the cold rain tonight.  Ended the year with 2,360.6.  That's 8.4 miles short of goal.  So close, but so far.

Mandy - I know you're out there. 

Yes, some good people around here.   We're also good at exercising demons (usually by talking you into signing up for a race).

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

AT-runner

Tim

It's currently snowing like crazy here.  One last fuck you from the weather gods for 2018.

To a better 2019 for you, Mandy.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

Hey Bert-o, welcome back we missed you.  Sorry to hear about your FIL, condolances to you and your DW. Hang in there on the other stuff.

If you change your mind and come down for the marathon I’ll pace you!!!

QoN, it was more fun watching the cheesy movie with the running commentary.

qotd +.  We’re just staying home and watching the NYC ball drop.

tbd.

Sandy-2

Rumor has it that TRT is doing their lottery drawing later tonight, not tomorrow.  Good luck to Sandy and DD and me!  Anyone else?

If I’m stalking you correctly, looks like all 3 of us got in !!!!  Actually, did they just let everyone in?  I told my DD that training starts Wednesday. 

tbd.

If I’m stalking you correctly, looks like all 3 of us got in !!!!  Actually, did they just let everyone in?  I told my DD that training starts Wednesday. 

Yep, I'm in!  And 2 other people I know who tried for the 100 and one other person who's in for the 50.  Maybe everyone got in, lol.  Happy new year, woo!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR