Trailer Trash

PA Runners... (Read 39 times)

Occasional Runner

I registered for the Philly Marathon because a journalist asked me to pace him for his first marathon and was going to write about it. Anyway...he's being sent to Africa the week of the race and won't be running. I'm not flying all the way across the country to run a road marathon, so if any of you want my bib, let me know. It can't be transferred, so you'll be running as Kelly Agnew. I'm not looking for any money, I just hate to see the bib go unused. As road marathons go, it's a pretty decent race.

I registered for the Philly Marathon because a journalist asked me to pace him for his first marathon and was going to write about it. Anyway...he's being sent to Africa the week of the race and won't be running. I'm not flying all the way across the country to run a road marathon, so if any of you want my bib, let me know. It can't be transferred, so you'll be running as Kelly Agnew. I'm not looking for any money, I just hate to see the bib go unused. As road marathons go, it's a pretty decent race.

If I wasn't running Stone Mill that weekend I would probably take you up on this!