Trailer Trash

New PA Fixed Time Race (Read 18 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

No details yet beyond date (July 13) and times (3, 6, and 12 hours) and location (Between State College and Altoona)

Allegheny Trail Runners Trail Fest

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

AT-runner

Tim

No details yet beyond date (July 13) and times (3, 6, and 12 hours) and location (Between State College and Altoona)

Allegheny Trail Runners Trail Fest

They put on nice races. I'm sure it won't be a flat loop.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

Let me know what the deal is with the port a potties at this fixed time race... Asking for a friend. Too soon????

LB2

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Let me know what the deal is with the port a potties at this fixed time race... Asking for a friend. Too soon????

Bahaaaa……..

Daydreamer1

At just a quick glance it looks like something that both me and my sweet lover girl  would be interested in.................................@#%&*%!!$#!!!, damn, we both work that day.

For some reason most of the races that I would love to do are on our weekends to work.  Since we only work every other weekend you would think I could get to at least 1/2 of the races I'd like to but noooooooo.................maybe about 1/4 of them .

Oh well, maybe next year.

Thanks for sharing WC.

Daydreamer1

Weren't those supposed to be renamed the "Agnew Sanctuaries" ?   Hold it...........................Didn't I come up with that name???? I don't remember seeing it anywhere else so maybe I should trade mark it and make some money .

Wonder if I could get a tax deduction for the cost of the trade mark?