Trailer Trash

Where’s the Tuesdaily? (Read 18 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

sleeping in? 

squeezed in 200 yards of lunges and 4x50 air squats at work; after hoping to get 4-ish miles on the trails

qotd;  what time do you rise weekdays?  weekends?

5:30 on weekdays (unless I have to run in the am due to heat, then 4:00); 6-6:30-ish weekends (unless I have to get up for something ie hunting)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

Yep, Just crawled out of bed .  Slept quite a bit at work last night. In fact most times it would have been enough that I would have come home and not went to bed.  The problem was that last evening I had to deal with a call that stressed me out so bad that 6 hours of sleep wasn't enough . Taking care of patients never does that to me no matter how bad they are. Co-workers on the other had..................god I just don't know where we get some of these people I have to work with at times.

Probably no run today. Getting ready to head out to the deer stand with DD. After that I have to pick up some furniture for DD . I chewed her out for buying it during deer season. Don't know what she was thinking.  If I do run it will only be a few miles. Might get on the elliptical.

QOTD:  If I have to go off to the slave galley it's typically between 5-5:45 am. Need to be there at 7 with a hour drive so I should get up at 5 but mostly it's whenever DW drags me out of bed by the heels so it's typically about 5:40.  If's it's to the part time job then sometime between 4 - 8 depending on what time they want me there. If I'm not going anywhere it's about  7-9, maybe later.  If I'm working just a night shift then I'll stay in until 10-11.  Of course when I come home from working a night shift I may not get up until 2-4 in the afternoon.  Quite honestly I don't know how y'all that have a routine survive such a boring existence  .

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I wish I was sleeping in.  I'm at work, contemplating a short bike ride in the fading light when I get home.

QOTD: Up between 5:30-6:00am on weekdays.  Weekends I usually wake up around 7:00.  I kind of miss the days when I used to be able to sleep in until late morning.

Running is dumb.

GC100k

I couldn't sleep past 5 AM if you paid me to. Weekends included. And seems to not matter when I go to bed. Never been much of a sleeper frankly. Have never used an alarm.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Little over 5 this morning, was chilly. Than a mammogram...most action my breast have had in a while.

QOTD:  The alarm starts going off at 6:15 am, Fridays it's 5:30 as I meet the group.  Sunday depends on long run plans but usually 6 am and Saturday I will sleep in between 7 and 8.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Pretty mild here today, probably mid-40's for my lunchtime run. Sunny, calm, and pleasant. Just 3 miles today with the Lady on the local Sprogels Run trail. Decent enough run for me these days. Pushed the last 1/4 mile just a bit. Road run yesterday was interesting. First time I had run roads in ages, and it felt like a speed workout even at my embarrassingly pedestrian pace. I need to schedule that sort of a run once/week at least based on the results of that effort.

QOTD: About 6:30-7:00am weekdays. My commute is low. Just a few steps. Weekends about 7-7:30am.

Queenie - You are too funny! For the record, I always like to schedule a run after my proctology exam. Sort of a reward plus I was all loosened  up.. Yuck yuck.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Who goes to medical school dreaming of becoming a  proctologist. 

Queenie - You are too funny! For the record, I always like to schedule a run after my proctology exam. Sort of a reward plus I was all loosened  up.. Yuck yuck.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

4 after work.

QOTD: Mostly 3:30 to 4:00 AM on weekdays. No later than 5:30 on weekends.

LB2

Sandy-2

Who goes to medical school dreaming of becoming a proctologist. 

I hear it's a crappy job. 

I ran 5 mi at lunch today. Pretty good pace for me these days. It was mid-70s and full sun, hopefully 'winter' will come around for the hundo.

qotd: Weekdays no run 6:00, weekdays with run 5:00.  Weekend long run 4:30, weekend regular run 6:00, weekend no run 10:00 (doesn't happen often though).

tbd.

runtraildc

No sleeping in here-- just late to the forum. 10 miles for me today. 3 early in the cold and dark during the 5 am swim practice, another 7 with my usual Tuesday running friend.

qtod: 6-6:30 weekday or weekend, doesn't matter.

AT-runner

Tim

Road run today. Nice unseasonable weather. Probably too warm for the hunters.

QOTD:  I'm a night owl, so get up at 7:00 weekdays and around the same on weekends. I'm up to midnight almost every night.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

First interval workout in almost a month, 8 x 400m.

qotd: Usually up about 7:00 am, but may sleep in until 9. Doesn't matter whether weekday or weekend. The only things that will get me up earlier are a race, an appointment, or needing an early start for travel. I'm also up until midnight or 1:00 am most nights.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.