Trailer Trash

Terrific Tuesdaily (Read 9 times)

Sun is out, power is on, life is good!

Ran 7.5 with strides. Ocean is still surging and I got splashed by the waves. 

QOTD: anything terrific in your life these days?  I’m just grateful for the things mentioned above.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: Dialysis is still going well, closed on the new (to us) house 3 minutes from the dialysis center so I'll be driving myself now.  Work is going well been going into the office MWF and working from home T, Th after dialysis. All in all, no complaints.

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi this morning, really nice conditions and 45°. Then went to the gym and did a little ab/core stuff then did hot tub/cool pool intervals.

qotd: Not terrific, but hopefully my and my DW’s good health continues.  Glad that I’m still able to go running in the woods when I want (especially when the temps are cool!!!!).

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5 miles (1400') with Tiny Elvis- had to break some "trail" on top of a little finger ridge to make a loop- TE leading the way 

qotd:- everything is pretty terrific- enjoying retirement, entire family's health is good, live in a beautiful area- life is good!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Tried some 900m cruise intervals but misjudged the pace and effort. After two I'd had it, but tried a third anyway which was a struggle.

QOTD: Despite how I felt with today's workout, I'm finally gearing up to get back to racing.  Registered for 2 and am on the verge of committing to two more.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.