Trailer Trash

Deep Track Wednesday (Read 9 times)

XtremeTaper

Not much running for me as of late. Knees too creaky and my attempts to run have not been fun. Plus I overdid it with some squats last week and my quads were a mess. That said I did jog/hike about 3 with Baker at the local trail yesterday after work. Baker putzes around too. Makes me wonder is he senses my slowness or just likes to sniff. Discovered he is a year older than I thought after going through all the dog paperwork since I was cleaning up some files after adding Birdie's stuff. According to his paperwork he was born on 12/26/2015.. I thought it was a year later.

Maybe jog a little bit later today. It's sunny but chilly. First day with a noticeable wind chill. First freeze coming overnight or so they say.

QOTD: How about a Deep Track?

I heard this one today from Klaatu.   Around the Universe in 80 days

In our warp where time and space are one
    We can no longer see the sun
    In fact there's nothing there for us to see
    For light is nowhere near as fast as we

It's pretty far out there... crazy that I actually know the song. It went well with a strobe light and weed in HS. LOL.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Tis the season for me; was walking my rifle yesterday (9 miles), stayed home today and took TE out for 5 this afternoon (strength trained this morning).  Will head out again tomorrow to walk the rifle 

qotd: the Doors "The End"- kind of sends shivers up your spine!  thumbs up for the strobe light and weed in HS! 

"The killer awoke before dawn,
      He put his boots on.
      He took the face from the ancient gallery,
      And he walked on down the hall."

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

No run yesterday or today. DH got hit by a car on his bike yesterday-- he's ok, but bruised. This happened right in front of our house. My plan now is to run tomorrow morning.

qotd: I've got nothing.

Runtrail, sorry about your DH, glad he’s okay. 

Warden, I was just looking at a race sort of in your neck of the woods, Crazy Mountain.   But I think it’s out of my league, crazy indeed.

7.4 today.  Followed by a tiring day at work. 

QOTD: nothing comes to mind, but my mind is a little slow right now.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

runtrail; sorry to hear about the bike accident...  hope that the bike is ok.   (Ha Ha, I only made that joke 'cause you said your DH's ok, which of course I'm very glad to hear.)

I ran 5 mi to the gym, then went in the hot tub.  Then DW drive me home.

qotd: deep track. . . this is pretty deep I guess  .

tbd.