Trailer Trash

I Am... (Read 406 times)

Scrapster

...Mtn. Dew.  Please get me through the torture of this Judgment of Divorce.  Please.

NorthernHarrier

...enjoying a Hefe-weizen from Paulaner while pouring over maps and googlin. I have been freed up for a few more days when I go to S.C. backpacking so I am looking at some trail running options in eastern Tn. for a stopover on my way back home. Pretty cool. Listening to Lynyrd  Skynyrd(sp?).I must do me some research, I have no life.... but it is a good no life.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

...thinking that Harrier should go run the Barkley course if he's got extra time in Eastern TN.

Running is dumb.

NorthernHarrier

...thinking you shouldn't tempt me. It might take me awhile to get 1 lap done but it would be fun. You could join me. Roll eyes  It would be a lot more walking than running anyway.....Smile

Uh oh... now what?

... I have no life.... but it is a good no life.

I know the voices are not real, but they have such good ideas.

Hope all are warm back there in not quite banana belt land.

Scrapster

Enjoying some fresh-baked cookies.  Thanks, Mandyroo.  Smile

Wandering Wally

Just hanging out drinking mint tea.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Enjoying some fresh-baked cookies.  Thanks, Mandyroo.  Smile

You're welcome!  Thanks for the hike today.  I hope they are good!  Smile

Running is dumb.

Uh oh... now what?

resting from chopping the last of the baked chicken, black olives, red onion, green olives, pimientos, baby garlic dills, adding mixed veggie rotini, horseradish, pickled garlic cloves stone ground mustard, balsamic vinegar, the last few drops from three different bottles of salad dressing, and a few spices.  I don't have to cook tomorrow... yay!

Now, on to see if I can find a few good pictures from today.  We have new buds already along the bluff in the southerly faces--silly plants can't read.

jonferg67

Endless trails

...a little envious that certain forum folks are actually playing together on the trails in real life.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

And have most of the day today suffered like a dog.  >4 hours with a avg Hr >160.  Thank god for DIPA and terrific beer makers.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Uh oh... now what?

posting pictures of some cranberry, blueberry, pumpkin butter, ginger, cherry, applesauce, honey, molasses, bran, whole wheat, ... hmmm, almond, raisin muffins.

muffins

it was time to clean the refrigerator and the big bowl in the corner.

more muffins

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Enjoying a glass of Cavit Pinot Grigio while the wife gets ready for date night.

You people have issues 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Drinking a glass of wine...wishing I was at Moab with the rest.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Scrapster

John - We do the same thing in our house!  Mmmmm....muffins.  Smile