Trailer Trash

Three in a row Thursdailies (Read 210 times)

Scrapster

NO!  I AM DRUNK ON MY MOD POWER.

But I am so glad you were able to run Smile  Come hiking with me this weekend!

Okay, s*s.  Whatever.  :rollseyes:

Maybe on Saturday during flight school.  Depends on if he goes to the swim meet, too.  I will keep you posted.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I am called m*m around here, Scrappy.  Get it right!

Lemme know!  Drop me a text or call.  I am available Smile

Running is dumb.

NorthernHarrier

Was sleepy this am and didn't get up.  Got up and was grouchy.  Took the dogs for their walk and got pissed at them.  Now listening to a conference call where idiots keeps talking about a subject that should have taken 2 mins!!  Punishment will be 6 miles tonight on TM!!

Northern:  Weren't you just complaining about the warm winter?

Well I guess upon further review I have been complaining a lot but your opening paragraph is not a whole lot better. Big grin I'll punish myself tonight with beer. Several beer.

But on the winter thing--How about temps in the 20's and about 2'of snow so I can recreate. I wouldn't complain, promise. Otherwise just bring on spring. But this winter here has not been good by any definition. Had one of my pals call me yesterday. Wanted to head up to my place for skiing as he is entered in the Birkie and he can't train. But we only have a couple inches and not getting any lake effect stuff. Weird. Normally there would be at least a couple feet on the ground there. There's only a few inches at your old stomping grounds at Marquette. Very weird.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Well I guess upon further review I have been complaining a lot but your opening paragraph is not a whole lot better. Big grin I'll punish myself tonight with beer. Several beer.

But on the winter thing--How about temps in the 20's and about 2'of snow so I can recreate. I wouldn't complain, promise. Otherwise just bring on spring. But this winter here has not been good by any definition. Had one of my pals call me yesterday. Wanted to head up to my place for skiing as he is entered in the Birkie and he can't train. But we only have a couple inches and not getting any lake effect stuff. Weird. Normally there would be at least a couple feet on the ground there. There's only a few inches at your old stomping grounds at Marquette. Very weird.

I know what you mean about waiting for winter...either get here or skip it this year.  After the TM punishment I will be rewarding myself with something beer.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Hey, still cloudy here but the sun did pop out for awhile at least. 7.5 miles of hilly roads today at lunchtime. I felt sort of like an out of shape plodding slow old man going up most of the hills. Tis' sort of true I suppose. Felt pretty good by the end of the run but of course was doing some downhill then.

QOTD: No huge mountains here. The surrounding hills top off at about 1,000 feet, the nearby Appalachians in the 2,000-2,500 foot range. Plenty enough for me. I don't have any great views from the house, though from my office there is a pretty decent view of my concrete pond in the summer.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Watoni

Back to back work all-nighters ... I got nothing

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

mtwarden:  So are you sore from running in the snowshoes?

Oh- very much so!  just got back from another 6 miler on the "shoes"   I've shaved almost a  minute off of my blistering 15-ish minute miles! Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

18 on the bike during indoor hill training. Have a 4hour spin fest on Saturday at the Y, bummer on the 0temps had a 20miler plan for Monday

warden be nice to do some shoe running have a race on the 26th of 5 miles thinking won't happen, summer marathons had no go because of heat, winter snowshoe no go because of no snow.

QOTD: to the east is a ridge the glacier left, to the west flat land all the way to Madison.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

25 miles on my mtn bike tonight and 10 miles of trail running in the early am.  Thank god for Dogfish Head 90min IPA exist in my frig.  A long day indeed.  Hope things are good for everyone.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com