Trailer Trash

Weather weekender (Read 10 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

6 miles (1000') with Tiny Elvis on a chilly March day- upper 20's/low 30's for highs; just need some white stuff to fall from the skies like the weatherman said it would! 

qotw: weather in your neck of the woods?  see above

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Arrived back from Ireland last night at 1 am after a long day of travel.  A little brutal. Do not recommend. Developed bronchitis right after we got there, which was not ideal.  No running because of the bug, which was sort of a bummer.  Trip went well otherwise. I swear that my 89 year old dad is more resilient than I am. He had no problems at all.   

Probably going to cancel next weekend’s 25k. No point in risking a setback with the bronchitis. Will decide tomorrow. 

QOTD: I heard last week was mostly dry and sunny. Rain returned yesterday. Supposed to be more coming, but it’s sunny right now. Nothing too unusual here.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

runtraildc

zero miles today. My usual coffee shop group run was canceled due to the heavy rain. Chowder and I got out for short dog walks and the rain has stopped (finally). Tomorrow will be dry and sunny so I'm planning to jump into a 10k low-key club race.

qotd: Windy, wet, cloudy, sometimes sunny. March.

Sandy-2

6 mi this morning, I was going to get up early and do more, but I hit the snooze button too many times. 

I did still meet the running/walking gang for coffee afterwards as per usual on weekend mornings.

qotd: Pretty good, lows of upper 40s/low 50s and highs in the 70s.  Some days we get some showers and t-storms.

tbd.