Trailer Trash

Good Luck Couch !!! (Read 54 times)

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Congratulations, Couch!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Thank you!

It was an amazing race, and a wonderful weekend! I got through the race fairly well, started out a little faster than I had planned, slowed down in the heat of the day (80 degrees, and up to 90% humidity, which took out quite a few runners), and then had a good time traveling through the night. The last 10 miles were tough, but my pacers Jamie and Stephen got me through it. My family was there, too, for crewing and support. Thank you so much.

Thank you also for your encouragement, I read through the post before the race, and shortly after, and it really kept my spirits high, knowing that you were following me.

I am recovering, and working on the RR!

Run for fun.

Uh oh... now what?

Thank you!

Thank you also for your encouragement, I read through the post before the race, and shortly after, and it really kept my spirits high, knowing that you were following me.

I am recovering, and working on the RR!

Obviously skipped the billing policies or there would have been warm muffins for all.  Congratulations--the warm has been commented on and, as if needed, created an additional challenge.

Chnaiur

Awesome - very cool finish! Really look forward to reading all about it!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k