Trailer Trash

Miwok 2013 entrants... (Read 140 times)

Uh oh... now what?

http://www.run100s.com/miwok/2013runners.html

See almost all of the Marin Headlands in one looonnnnnnnng day or running.

rgot

Ultra Cowboy

one of my favorite videos of the course....

WYBMADIITY

Save

Watoni

One day ... I have run most of those trails.

My first 50 will be Lake Sonoma, and then we will see from there ...

Ultra Cowboy

Watoni, You are close enough to do some runs at LS before your race.  If you like to camp you can even spend the night or weekend there.  Let me know if you want to see the trails.  I do plan on doing some of my long training runs up there.  John Medinger sent me some great maps of the course that you may already have. 

WYBMADIITY

Save

Watoni

Watoni, You are close enough to do some runs at LS before your race.  If you like to camp you can even spend the night or weekend there.  Let me know if you want to see the trails.  I do plan on doing some of my long training runs up there.  John Medinger sent me some great maps of the course that you may already have. 

Sounds good!

I know the roads up there very well from cycling but not the trails. I know that area can have real extreme temperatures. Last year I rode in 120+F, but I have also been almost hypothermic in February in the rain. Hopefully my ankle is healed by the first week in January and then the long training runs and recce should commence!