Trailer Trash

New Sponsor... (Read 323 times)

Occasional Runner

Booyah!!!! Hammer Nutrition will be my primary sponsor for the 2013 race season!!! 

I expected some small sponsorships this year, but I didn't expect an offer from Hammer! They actually provide a true sponsorship!

I'm pretty tickled with that.

Carry on.

Wandering Wally

Sweet!

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Birdwell

Nice work lace! 

Congratulations!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Who wouldn't want to sponsor you? We're talking exposure all over.  You are probably in a select small group of ultra runners that runs many many (many...many...many...) races throughout the year.  That is some serious advertisment for Hammer.  I guess it's about time someone jumped on board.

Congrats!

(You should try and get a sponsorship from Runners World...maybe? Joking)

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Very cool.  Does that mean you'll be wearing their shirts at races? 

My DD wrote to them (an others) to see if they'd help underwrite an expensive multi-day endurance horse race she wants to do next summer.  There are some mutually beneficial advertising opportunities, so who knows.  Still waiting to hear. 

tbd.

Occasional Runner

Very cool.  Does that mean you'll be wearing their shirts at races? 

According to my contract, I have to wear their clothes during every race AND while training.

Trail Monster

Congrats Kelly! Having some sponsorship really helps offset the costs and motivates me to train when I don't want to. Hammer is an awesome way to kick off the year!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Queen of Nothing

Sue

This is very exciting for you.  Takes it to a whole new level.  When you run, it's not just about you.  It will be an interesting season. Now that you are a professional I may come down to American River to see your finish.  Congradualtions Kelly.

Approve

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Congratulations!

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog

Congrats!

LB2

That's awesome, Kelly. Congratulations. Wearing their clothes while racing and training is well worth it. Plus, they have great products, and as you said, the tropical flavored gel wasn't about to kill me; it gave me more strength than I could handle and I only thought I didn't like it. Thanks for analyzing that and telling me what was really going on.... (:

Seriously, though, they have great products, and I think you will represent them well. Congratulations..

LB2

FurShirtFlyer

Congrats!

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Congrats Kelly!   

Sandy-2

According to my contract, I have to wear their clothes during every race AND while training.

You're gonna have to change your name to "The Lace Hammer"...   Shocked 

tbd.