Trailer Trash

Daylight Weekender (Read 19 times)

Sandy,  great pic of Devan!

WC, you killed that 12 hour race.  Nice work.

AT, cute pic of the wife and trail.

Moonlight, hope your run/hike today went well.

Harrier, bourbon hydration, lol.  How'd the 20 miler go today?

Warden, fancy restaurant, ooh la la.  The wife is going to get used to these fancy weekends if you keep this up.

I had a 60 minute run on the schedule today so I did a small 10k in Golden Gate Park with some friends.  Put on by a running club in SF.  $5 entry, included post-race refreshments.  A pretty time of year in the park.  Here's where it started/ended.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

NorthernHarrier

Harrier, bourbon hydration, lol.  How'd the 20 miler go today?

I had a 60 minute run on the schedule today so I did a small 10k in Golden Gate Park with some friends.  Put on by a running club in SF.  $5 entry, included post-race refreshments.  A pretty time of year in the park.  Here's where it started/ended.

You sure live in a running mecca. Nice!

Well my planned 20 miler ended up being 17. Still a good effort I guess but it was more of a character builder as I struggled from the get go.

Legs were pretty shot from all the snowshoeing yesterday while tapping trees and stuff. I suppose 4-5 hours sleep didn't help either but the trail was in fabulous condition. Well worth the drive. Twisty single track with lots of ups and downs. Scenic (for Illinois) with a lakeshore that you essentially follow. I've run here a few times in the past as it offers a chance to get on trails this time of year as opposed to our usual conditions in Feb and Mar.

Oh, and the bourbon might not of helped either but.....

XtremeTaper

Great pictures everyone, but Sandy wins!! Congrats to your daughter.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Ultra Cowboy

Sandy Congrats and BertO thinking good thoughts for you.

Had a 9 mile trail run Sunday with 1100 feet of Elevation Gain.  The last 6.5 miles of my run is part of the race course in April.  My Downhill is not what it used to be but still faster than most folks in my pace group.  Race is 25 days away.

WYBMADIITY

Save