Trailer Trash

Pick a Trail (Read 62 times)

NorthernHarrier

Yeah, it was the beach run for me too. Where I live it's a treat when I get to either big pond so I savor those runs, they are really sweet.

My sister lives in Tucson so I have had plenty of desert runs. Sure they are trail runs but with the exception of one run out there the rest have just been workouts. Nothing special for me.  I like trees and clouds. Is that weird?

Uh oh... now what?

Did someone say trees?

AT-runner

Tim

Did someone say trees?

The questions clearly said 100' trees, so they don't count, they're too tall. Big grin

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Yeah, it was the beach run for me too. Where I live it's a treat when I get to either big pond so I savor those runs, they are really sweet.

My sister lives in Tucson so I have had plenty of desert runs. Sure they are trail runs but with the exception of one run out there the rest have just been workouts. Nothing special for me.  I like trees and clouds. Is that weird?

I love trees, but we have plenty of them here!

That said, I would love to run through John M's kind of trees...

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Did someone say trees?

Yes please!!!! very nice.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

John's trees are a wet dream....hey it's because they are in the North West you sickos!!!!

Actually that trail looks heavenly.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NorthernHarrier

John's trees are a wet dream....hey it's because they are in the North West you sickos!!!!

Actually that trail looks heavenly.

Well that trail does look pretty nice but I have yet to see any trees that would give cause for a wet dream... well maybe a naughty pine Smile (Robin Williams)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Well that trail does look pretty nice but I have yet to see any trees that would give cause for a wet dream... well maybe a naughty pine Smile (Robin Williams)

Wink

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Trees make me nervous , I had to vote for the desert which is where I live and run.

Uh oh... now what?

Trees make me nervous , I had to vote for the desert which is where I live and run.

A road I would love to run.  As much as I enjoy our wet side of the mountains, our runs in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico... any of the desert  or dry mountain areas have their own special beauty.  Thank you Valerie.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Valerie - that picture is missing one thing to make it perfect - a runner of course!

...and trees aren't what you need to be nervous about (that is until they start talking to you).

My favorite day of the week is RUNday