Trailer Trash

Wishful Wednesday (Read 36 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I was out early today, felt a tad like winter.  I loved it.  Frost on the trees and grass.  Close to 90 minutes of something like running.

QOTD: If you had three wishes to come true, what would they be?

1.) Have enough money to live comfortably.

2.) Share some trails/races with my kids someday

3.) Be able to travel and run in remote/exotic/serene places whenever I wanted to.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Birdwell

morning folks!

Switching around rest days, so today I'm off. got in 3 at the track last night.

QOTD: 3 wishes?

1. More wishes

2. Same money, but less work (Current salary for part time work)

3. Happy children

Brian Runner

Group run this evening on the trails.

QOTD:

1) To live in a cabin with hundreds of miles of trails running past my door.

2) To not have to worry about money

3) To always be healthy enough to run those trails I got with my first wish.

Wandering Wally

6.2 miles this morning.  Not so frosty today.

3 wishes:

1) Infinite wishes

2) No more snow shoveling

3) Be a good parent

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Occasional Runner

An hour in the woods this morning. It was pitch black and extremely foggy this morning. My headlamp was almost useless but it was better than nothing. I felt strong and very speedy this morning. I need a few more confidence building runs before the next big race.

QOTD: I feel pretty blessed in life, so I would give my wishes to somebody that needed them more than me.

jonferg67

Endless trails

5 miles this morning in frosty weather, first day with gloves, love fall weather.

QOTD: 1. To want what I get instead of getting what I want. 2. To live at elevation

with unlimited trails down the street. 3. Money.

DigDug2

6.6 on road/rail trail this a.m. - cool, clear morning, great running weather.

QOTD:

1.  To not have to worry about money.

2.  Healthy family.

3.  Ability to fly.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It was chilly for me too, although only about 55.  Got in 5.7 with Earl this am.

QOTD:  I heard if you say them out loaud they won't come true?

1) I wish my husband was more satisified with his life, because this would solve alot of my problems.

2) I wish I can get a good promotion to make more money for 2 years to boost my retirement which is 4 years away.

3) Continued health for everyone I love.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

jonferg67

Endless trails

It was chilly for me too, although only about 55.  Got in 5.7 with Earl this am.

QOTD:  I heard if you say them out loaud they won't come true?

1) I wish my husband was more satisified with his life, because this would solve alot of my problems.

2) I wish I can get a good promotion to make more money for 2 years to boost my retirement which is 4 years away.

3) Continued health for everyone I love.

C'mon, that ain't even close to chilly.

Daydreamer1

A work induced rest day for me.

QOTD:

1.) To be financially secure enough that I could work when I want to.

2.) To use the proceeds from #1 to travel, enjoy nature and volunteer in disaster zones.

3.) For my Kiddos to find good spouses.

I probably should  have listed #3 first but I'm too lazy to switch things around.

Hi all,

Skipped my run last night but got up and ran 5 this morning instead.  It was about 48 degrees and PERFECT for a run. Fastest pace I've seen in months!

QOTD: 

1) To be able to quit my unfulfilling job and pursue something I really loved, like writing, without worrying about money

2) To leave near big mountains and my friends and family all simultaneously (It's not possible)

3) To travel around the world

moonlightrunner

Unexpectedly at work today. Making me crabby. Hope to run 5 in tonight.

1. Win powerball tonight. Then my family, many of my friends, and lots of homeless animals will have better lives. And I can move where there are awesome trails.

2. Happiness for my kids and grand children.

3. Good health for my ageing parents

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

The pooch and I had a great 7 mile trail run this crisp cool morning.

QOTD: I am pretty fortunate so I really don't have much more that I would really want.  So I guess I'll say continued good health for me and those who I love and also continued financial security. 

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Snowdenrun

Morning!

Did ten minutes of "circuit training" yesterday of push-ups, wall sits and v-sits that kicked my butt. Then headed out for a nice 3 mile run.

QOTD: I over think and over analyze these things. So much so that I know I don't have the patience to sit here and come up with a real answer. But I will probably be thinking about it now during my run. Last night DBF and I spent a half hour talking about what we would do if we won 15k(a prize for raffle tickets I'm selling for Alaska Firefighters).

Snowdenrun

I could see my breath on my run yesterday for the first time since the beginning of summer.