Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 10 times)

LB2

I did a quick run this morning for 2.5 miles. I need to lift weights, but I may or may not do that.

QOTD: Do you do any type of fasting?

I usually do about a 16 hour fast almost every day. I eat an early dinner/supper, and I usually don't eat anything else until about 9:30 or 10 the next morning. This morning I didn't do that, but normally, I do.

LB2

runtraildc

Good afternoon trailers. Yesterday was an absolute zero day— no running and no other type of exercise. Not even yoga, which I cannot really do as my wrist is still bothering me. I have an mri scheduled for next week. Yes, I know I could do other yoga things that dot involve putting weight on my wrist but that doesn’t interest me.

wotd- let’s say I’ve dabbled and have done a fast similar to LB’s but I haven’t stuck with it. Thinking about starting it up again.

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi this morning. At one point I saw 2 police cars and then saw 2 officers walking along the trail. I finally asked one of them if they were ok, he said that they were looking for a runaway and just found him. 

DD and I are headed out to a horse ride later today. I’m crewing like usual.  She’s doing 30 mi on a newbie horse.  Then the next day she MAY do a 100 mi on a friend’s horse, but that’s not definite.

qotd: Nope, I’m a grazer.

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Lets see  5 miles on Tuesday w/ DW and TE- celebrated our 42nd anniversary w/ a night out for a fancy supper   5 miles yesterday w/ Tiny Elvis.  Strength trained this morning.  Getting packed up for a few days in the mountains chasing mule deer.

qotd: Only in the very heat of the summer; I'll get up and get my miles in when it's cooler and then eat when I get back.  Otherwise I'm a three square a day guy 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: LOL, I need to gain 10-15 pounds to get back on the transplant list so the very LAST thing I want to do is fast.  Right now I eat constantly while I'm awake.