Trailer Trash

Merry Monday!! 12/26/22 (Read 12 times)

LB2

Post Christmas run this morning was just taking it easy. I ran 5.5 miles at about an 11:40 pace, so that includes some walking.

QOTD: Will you take it easy the rest of the month or push hard to finish the year strong?

I need to push hard. I need another 40 miles to reach my monthly goal for December. That won't be hard to get, but I will push it.

LB2

Sandy-2

Got out and did 12 miles this morning.  It was 30 deg and very grey, I was moving ok, but it just felt like a grey day.  Maybe a good day for a nap later. 

qotd: Funny, I updated my log yesterday and saw that I just needed 25 miles to reach a milestone, since I did 12 this morning I think I can make the goal before the end of the year.  But I will continue to kinda push it and do my usual weekly miles.

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles yesterday w/ DW, youngest DD and Tiny E; supposed to be close to 40 again here so will get out for a few miles some time today

qotd: not pushing hard (or soft), just steady- hit my goal of 2022 a couple of days ago, so no pressure 

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles today

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Merry day after Christmas aka Boxing Day aka St. Stephens Day, depending on where you are.  We had a quiet day at home yesterday.  A little sad to miss the family Christmas shenanigans at my dad's house, but also glad to be home where (1) I was not spreading the bug around and (2) I was just a few steps away from my bed.

Taking easy walks now, will hold off on running until the chest crud and hacking are gone.  All Covid tests were negative so it's one of the other delightful upper respiratory bugs going around out there.  Haven't seen a doctor.  Don't see the point since I haven't had a fever for a few days and I'm feeling better day by day.  Would probably come back from the doctor with something worse... 

QOTD: Even limping in to the end of the year with easy walks, I'll hit 2200 miles for the year.  That's a good round number.  No heroics here.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR