Trailer Trash

The Ending of July Thursdaily (Read 32 times)

moonlightrunner

Good morning! Hard to believe tomorrow is August! Feels more like October here....I had the heat on in my car this morning.

Planning 10 tonight on legs tired from my 14.5 last night.

Qotd: I'll ask the usual end of the month question

Mileage for July? I don't keep track...bit I know it was my highest month EVER!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

LB2

I'll get a few miles of climbing in after work unless I decide to run the trails when I get home. But I need to get a little more vertical and do some weights.

QOTD: 205

LB2

Occasional Runner

8 trail miles with the pup. Her fitness is increasing to the point that she's beginning to run her own routes on our morning run and it's starting to piss me off.

QOTD: Looks like 308, which is a little short of where I had hoped to be. If my race over the weekend hadn't been cut short, I would have nailed it.

DigDug2

Doing 6 at lunch today.  Legs tired from a double yesterday - did a tempo run at lunch and today I feel like I ran a race.

QOTD:  183 - pretty much as expected, with an unplanned cutback week.

Birdwell

Morning folks!

Got in 15 late last night (with a fast finish, last 3 at goal marathon pace or better)

QOTD: All depends on today. I took June as a cutback month and it took a while to get going this month.

Should be over 130 (as long as I get out tonight)

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all!

Ended up cycling 15 mi and running 6.5 yesterday.  I did a tempo run on Monday and I haven't been able to find my easy pace since (everything is faster).  I'm planning on getting some miles after work today, but I haven't decided what kind or how many yet.

QOTD: Shy of 80...another down month.  My motivation has been way up since vacation though, so solid training in August for sure!

**Ask me about streaking**

NorthernHarrier

Slept in a bit knowing I have to get up real early to secure a lane in the pool tomorrow. Too many tri-geeks around here. So just weights and a little elliptical this A.M. but I'll take my running bag and hope for some trails this evening. Otherwise, ho-hum, another beautiful day here.

QOTD--It looks like I'll be DFL here. I barely scratched  a hundred.  But I spent a lot of time mtn. biking.  I'll be looking to slowly start increasing things a little but fall is coming and I have other interests' taking hold then. Oh well.

Edit--It looks like Jamezilla whooped me.

AT-runner

Tim

DW and I are heading to a new territory to explore some of the Tuscarora Trail today.  Hopefully we'll get in 15 miles and some good pictures.

QOTD:  If today goes as planned, I'll be around 180.  That's pretty typical for July.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

SRD for me (save a bike to work)- the heat wave continues here- 20 days 90 & above this month  

qotd: 142- pretty good month for me

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

No running for me today -- I have a PT appointment after work.  I am SO ready to be done with therapy.  Good grief I am sick of going to that damn building after all these years.

QOTD:  I walked more than you people ran this month!    I walked 130 miles and ran 23.  Add those together and that's not a bad month for time on my feet.

Running is dumb.

Sandy-2

Taking a SRD today.  All is good, just been doing some "transfer related" stuff so I'm a bit busy.

qotd: 146 miles for July.  I've been in recovery mode since my attempt at Hardrock.  I've run a total of 32 miles over the past 3 weeks.  Feels nice.

tbd.

charlesmoman

I will do at least 6 miles of walking today. I am now able to get close to 15 minute miles most of the time.

Running is still out of the question - hurts too much - but it is almost visible on the far away horizon.

QOTD

I will end up with almost 90 miles of walking for July.

I will take that after my little ouchie on March 23!

I am working on my core twice as much as last summer for sure.

moonlightrunner

No running for me today -- I have a PT appointment after work.  I am SO ready to be done wiIh therapy.  Good grief I am sick of going to that damn building after all these years.

QOTD:  I walked more than you people ran this month!    I walked 130 miles and ran 23.  Add those together and that's not a bad month for time on my feet.

That is great, Mandy! Soon those numbers willbe more running than walking.

Hey TT...sorry...I did not see you had started the daily....i type slow....!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

jonferg67

Endless trails

Morning folks,

I had another nice 5 miler this morning in the cool temps.

QOTD: I lost 3 weeks in July due to calf strain, so mileage was minimal, 38 I think.

Yesterday QOTD: I've moved roughly 30 times in my 46 years; MA, MD, CA, FL and now

heading to NY.

Hey TT...sorry...I did not see you had started the daily....i type slow....!

No problem.

I replied earlier to this thread but do not see it now, so here goes again...

The pooch and I had a short but intense 4 mile run. The trails we ran today were steep and difficult. Marley went to sleep as soon as we got home and is next to me snoring Smile

QOTD: 159 miles.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida